Would You Stimulate Your Guy Anally?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This one for the ladies.... (sorry gays)

How would you react if your man asked you to stimulate his behind?

My wife is a bit shy in this area, and I bet many women are.

If he asked you to insert a finger?

Use a toy to penetrate him?

Lick him there?

I'm curious about the range of reactions out there.

Would you happily comply or would you balk at the suggestion?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find the idea kind of icky, but knowing how much pleasure I get out of it when he does it to me, I'd probably be willing to give it a go. After I'd spent some time trying to get my head around the idea. Maybe a fair bit of time.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would do it and I'm sure I would have fun doing it. IRL between what my friends and I have discussed our partners have balked at the idea of anal play.

Last edited by a moderator:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i know you asked for the ladies and they will respond, but i want too chime in to. finger vs dildo? unless you have discussed this with him beforehand and he is on board with it, stay away from the dildo until later. if you just want to see how he reacts, then a little finger gently rubbing on his asshole during a blowjob is the start. i would have one of the slim vibrators handy for further exploring if desired, but fingers first. imho

Last edited:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i know you asked for the ladies and they will respond, but i want to chime in to. finger vs dildo? unless you have discussed this with him beforehand and he is on board owith it, stay away from the dildo until later. if you just want to see how he reacts, then a little finger gently rubbing on his asshole during a blowjob is the start. i would have one of the slim vibrators handy for further exploring if desired, but fingers first. imho

Bravo to that...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I would. I would use a finger, toy, dildo, or a strap-on. I've asked him about rimming him and he doesn't want me to do it, but I would do try it, maybe in the shower after washing him well, as part of a BJ (if I weren't currently pregnant, too dangerous right now! If I get food poisoning or a similar sickness from licking his ass, it is potentially deadly to the fetus.) Out of curiosity, I once asked him if I could use a strap-on and he said that he would understand if I wanted to fuck his ass with a dildo as big as his cock because he could understand my desire to let him know what it felt like for me (I really don't think that it would be the same sensation for him since my bottom is obviously smaller than his, but I understand what he meant when he said it). He's an extremely fair-minded person and his sense of fairness isn't limited by stereotypes or expectations of behavior based upon gender or orientation.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
God, yes.

If he wanted it.

I didn't want to until I found out that guys have a kind of a g-spot, too. That lit a kind of fire in me to see some hot guy out of control with pleasure as I fucked him. And I love having my ass licked, so why wouldn't I want to provide the same for a lover?

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find the idea kind of icky, but knowing how much pleasure I get out of it when he does it to me, I'd probably be willing to give it a go. After I'd spent some time trying to get my head around the idea. Maybe a fair bit of time.

And cleancleanclean, inside and out!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
God, yes.

If he wanted it.

I didn't want to until I found out that guys have a kind of a g-spot, too. That lit a kind of fire in me to see some hot guy out of control with pleasure as I fucked him. And I love having my ass licked, so why wouldn't I want to provide the same for a lover?

Can you talk to my wife, please?