would you take the cock or money?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A thousand bucks is nothing in this day and time. The cock I have now works just fine. So, I doubt I'd drive 100 miles for either...

Exactly. Money comes and goes, but a great cock is forever. :tongue:

Since this is posted in Women's Issues I guess it's a question for women wether they would spend a night with a 9.5 by 6 or get 1000$. Still, I'm going to answer it like most other people in this thread; that size is bigger than what I would like to be, so give me the money. I would have chosen the money even if it was 10$ :rolleyes: But if I could choose the size myself, I would have no problems saying goodbye to 1000$..

I think my answer would change a lot if it were only one night in question. In that case, I'd definitely take the money.

But if we're talking a long term relationship, size is very important to me, so I would not trade a good sized cock for money, even if it was a lot more than $1000.

Two cents from a woman ...

The size is impressive ... but I want more than just size. The money really isn't enough to give up that size should more come along with it.

That said, the girth of the cock mentioned in the OP is wonderful, but the length is more than I can take -- probably that imaginary man should get together with a more accommodating woman than me; otherwise the last 1.5" would always be left out in the cold.

But would I take $1000 to spend a LTR with a man of dimensions 5" girth by 6" length (about average, I think...)? The answer is, unless he was truly an exceptional human being and incredibly skilled... no.

Getting pounded by Artful's thick cock is one of my greatest pleasures in life. :biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you forgot to say if the cock was attached to a decent man...and in that case, I'd take it...but please....1000 dollars? That is petty cash, c'mon, at least make the offer interesting....

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give me the money.

Lots of guys, please note I did not say "all", think that having a big cock is all they need to be a good lover.

Even if the guy was a really good lover at that size, I'd still take the money as I'm pretty damn satisfied with the men attached to the cocks I do have.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A thousand dollars? Well, at the present rate of exchange that's only £500. Yeah, I reckon another inch for that money would be a good bargain.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My answer depends...... If I could take that size cock and put it on my husband.....or somehow have the cock forever..... more than a one night stand....I would take the cock.

If not, I would take the $1,000 and go shopping!