would you talk this way to a girl?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Andreas Sukov, May 25, 2009.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i just got this pm from a member who ill keep anonymous.

hey matey

im a 29yo lad. just lookin for no string meets where i get a good face fuckin from a HUNG lad... interested?

email/msn ******************

why is ok to be this upfront with me because im a guy? if i spoke like that to a women in a bar, id get lynched. i appriciate the compliemnt, but please you dont just say lets fuck do you these days?

2. D_Andreas Sukov

just to let you know, im not mad at the guy im just thinking that it is double standards, that its ok to talk to guys this way and not women

3. Ed69

Gold Member

Wow,he should at least buy you a drink first!lol

Sorry had to say it,but that does seem rude and crude to me.

4. Mikayla

Mikayla New Member

What makes you think that women dont get PMs like that here?

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

When they don't even take the time to type in your ID, these cum-ons make me wonder if they have a saved txt file on their desktop and send it to hundreds of dudes each day.

6. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

For me its different because he's speaking from the passive role... so it doesn't sound as agressive as if you were to say somthing similar to a girl from the active role.

So to answer the question I would never talk to a chick like that cus she would slap me (unless she was really askin for it :wink:)
    ...But, if a girl were to talk to me like that I would find it really hot :biggrin:

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

We do get messages like that too. But that one was unusually crude, I agree.

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Hahahaha, nice message, but you also have to see it like this: you are on a big dick site, what do you expect here :rolleyes:
    Never heard it in daily life, can be a turn on if a girl ask me to do that... But I won't say too a girl that I want to fuck her face...unless she asks for a dirty talk :wink:

9. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    On the other hand, he was just upfront and direct -- saying what he wanted and asking if you were interested. I'd take it as a compliment (plus I think he was very very horny at the time. LOL) I think the rules are different on the internet than in person (unless you're in a sex club) - you are allowed to be more direct I think. He said "Interested?" and if you answer "no" he should drop it. Only if he pursues it would I consider it rude.

#9 BigDallasDick8x6, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
  10. hud01

Gold Member

No he is asking to service you. For him to be your bitch.

As someone said, I would never go up to a girl and say I want to fuck you, but if she came up to me and said I want you to fuck me, we are out the door.

11. D_Andreas Sukov

i was aware girls get PMs like that. just you have your written code on it dont you. i want support in the sahpe of a sticky damn it!

12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I don't think this kind of message is OK whoever it's from. I got the same and deleted it.

Draft saved Draft deleted