Would You Talk to Someone About His Visible Erections?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_bxmuscle, Apr 6, 2011.

1. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

There's a young dude who just started at one of the gyms I go to whose erect or semi-erect penis is almost always visible through his sweats. He also frequently touches it between sets or bs-ing with his boys on the gym floor, a habit I see a lot among the young working class guys there who come out of a macho culture.

I get turned on by this, but know it could be a big draw-back for this guy. I looked up info on-line that claimed that constant erections could be caused by medical conditions. I also know that people in "polite society" are offended by visible erections, and by men unconsciously but frequently touching there penises in public. Should I say something to this kid about this? He's friendly toward me but I don't know him well. I should add that this is in the context of a public university with a mostly working-class population that often doesn't know how their unfamiliarity with middle-class norms work against them. How would others handle this?

#1 B_bxmuscle, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seriously? :confused: Touching your erect dick, in public, is a class issue?

3. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uh, oh. Get ready for a dissertation on "class" from the British chick.

:tongue:

4. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

5. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:

6. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh what a pity! Are you sure you don't want to "enlightened her" further?

Thank gods these low-class boys have you to look out for them.

7. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you genuinely interested in "helping him" or are you just looking to have a "hot conversation" with the dude that might reveal you're paying attention to his shlongo?
    I give you about a 30% chance out of coming out of this conversation as a 'hero.'

8. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You look older and more mature than the guy you are talking about which makes me think that you are more of a father figure to him. Your pics also show how fit and serious you are in looking good- physically. With that there is respect from those that may get some "advice" from you, you look like you know what you are talking about because of your obvious knowledge of body building. So, my suggestion is casually using your best "ghetto" talk mention it in a non- threatening way-" yo, you excited in seeing me I see." and "why you keep touching yourself man?" take It or leave it putting the bug in his ear puts it in his consciousness and it's up to him to respond or not.
    I do know what you mean though, this new generation does need some socializing. It's like when I confronted a high school
    kid about openly spitting at the mall. Told him that "hey, where
    the hell do you think you are? stop spitting. Man if you got class
    you know better" consequently he left after a glare that could
    intimidate. Hey but if we don't say anything it seems okay for
    these kids to behave the way they are. I'm sure those around
    me was applauding in silence.

My work is with these kinds of kids so that was my professional response to this situation. Speak to them at there level and quickly bring them to yours.
    Hope this helps

#8 Frnkd213, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  9. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you feel you would like to help this young guy, I'd get to know him a bit before I would bring up this issue. Unless, you first establish some kind of friendliness, any comments you make, will probably be met with antagonism.

Otherwise...mind your own business and ignore him.

10. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

"Hey, I noticed you seem to have a constant erection in your sweats. It could be a medical issue." umm na don't think that's a good idea. If he get's insulted, it could mean the end of your gym membership.

11. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

Tell him and ruin the viewing experience?!?!?!?
    No ways! You may be chased out by a lynch mob of young girls, gay guys or anyone else who's noticed this 'not-so-inconspicuous-wood' and hasn't said anything.

I'd be one of the first to pick up a pitch fork and burning torch if i frequented your village's gym..... ;)

12. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its just the way society and morals change, its nothing for the worse really as its not like he is whipping it out and frothing it about for everyone. I seem to remember a hotlooking schoolfellow doing it all the time in class, he would have his hands down his pants most of the time. One of the teachers told him to stop and he did do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in his class LOL

It would probably be accepted more coming from a woman than a man. If required have a polite quiet word with staff

Although I think your a spoilsport as guys nowadays seem to do that habitually more often and for longer out of their teenage years

13. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should totally ignore this and behave as if he were not in erection. As long as he doesn't touch you, you shouldn't admit to noticing his erection.

Does the guy train hard ? Normally, once you train hard, you should lose the erection. But if his glans keeps on rubbing, he'll keep the erection.

Does he really stay hard during the whole workout ? how long does he workout for ? Have you seen him in locker room ? showers & was he hard too ?

Are you sure he is hard and not just a big shower with underwear that makes his dick rather obvious ?

Draft saved Draft deleted