Would you tell him it's small?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies --

If your good man, husband or boyfriend, a guy you really care about, had a smallish or small-average penis -- would you tell him?

What would you say if he asked you?

Let's say the sex was good, he made you happy, turned you on -- maybe just not the most -- because he was only "so-so" or average -- would you admit it?

Would you tell the truth or would you lie to him and say you don't think it's small at all.

I'm guessing most would lie as to not hurt his feelings?

Am I right?

dobiegirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt lie but I also wouldnt tell someone he was small. I have been in this situation...loved someone who was about 5 inches. It never mattered to me because he made me happy and I loved him deeply. I complimented him on all of his really good points and told him truthfully that I loved him JUST AS HE WAS. I have a dear friend whose wife told him he was really small. I dont know if he is or isnt but I do know that 15 years later it still bothers him that she said it. I cant see any point in hurting/humiliating someone you say you love like that. There are ways to be kind and truthful both.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno what the point would be of telling him :confused: I mean I guess if he asked I wouldn't want to lie but if I was w/him anyway yeah I don't think I'd just come out and say that cuz there'd be no point.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno what the point would be of telling him :confused: I mean I guess if he asked I wouldn't want to lie but if I was w/him anyway yeah I don't think I'd just come out and say that cuz there'd be no point.

Yeah, I'd think any guy would already know if he's small or large.
Asking is just looking for an ego boost most of the time.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I'd think any guy would already know if he's small or large.
Asking is just looking for an ego boost most of the time.

Say the guy is between 5.5 -- 6.0. On the low side of average -- average.

He might know he's not big, but really not know if his girl might think he was small. He might need some reassurance that she doesn't think he's tiny.

Is that just ego boosting? Overly insecure?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

He might know he's not big, but really not know if his girl might think he was small. He might need some reassurance that she doesn't think he's tiny.

Overly insecure.

I'm not insecure and I don't ask. But if they say something it's usually an ego boost.:biggrin1:

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well that's not small

so to call it small would be lying

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

First off, I didn't know that 5.5-6" is low side of average. Most medical professionals now accept 5.3" as average.

There may some isolated case like your scenario, but I still say it's mostly ego boosting, or insecurity. Like Mr.HC said.

Most of these "am I big" threads here are from guys who know they are and just want to hear it to boost their ego. How many times does a guy who really is small post that sort of thing?

Some smaller guys may ask if they are okay, but they should know that getting an honest answer is near to impossible. It's just like a woman asking "am I fat", or "do these clothes make me look fat", or a politician asking "do you think I'm lying".

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
First off, I didn't know that 5.5-6" is low side of average. Most medical professionals now accept 5.3" as average.

There may some isolated case like your scenario, but I still say it's mostly ego boosting, or insecurity. Like Mr.HC said.

Most of these "am I big" threads here are from guys who know they are and just want to hear it to boost their ego. How many times does a guy who really is small post that sort of thing?

Some smaller guys may ask if they are okay, but they should know that getting an honest answer is near to impossible. It's just like a woman asking "am I fat", or "do these clothes make me look fat", or a politician asking "do you think I'm lying".

Yup

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Well, I guess the reason I ask is that yes, I am 5.5 -- 6.0, on a good day, just before I'm ready to cum, and yes, I've been told a couple of times that I was small. That was by a couple of old GF's -- long before I was married. Now, I'm sure they had plenty of reason to want to tease me, whatever...
Anyway, it didnt't seem beyond imagination that my wife would think me small. Once you've heard it from a girl, twice, in my case you begin to wonder. The stats everyone cites may be true, but a guy want to know what his girlfriend thinks sometimes.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I guess the reason I ask is that yes, I am 5.5 -- 6.0, on a good day, just before I'm ready to cum, and yes, I've been told a couple of times that I was small. That was by a couple of old GF's -- long before I was married. Now, I'm sure they had plenty of reason to want to tease me, whatever...
Anyway, it didnt't seem beyond imagination that my wife would think me small. Once you've heard it from a girl, twice, in my case you begin to wonder. The stats everyone cites may be true, but a guy want to know what his girlfriend thinks sometimes.

Not downing you at all, but I think that does go back to insecurity from old gf's calling you small. I am also sure they did it as a tease, or for spite, whichever the case may be. For the record, I wouldn't ask something like that, (if I actually had a gf). Why? I'd be way too insecure. Hell, I'd be scared shit less to ask that...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, I was thinking of that "does this make me look fat?" as well... if the guy asks if he is small that's similar... no good answer, so DON'T ASK IT!!! :biggrin1: (For the record, I don't ask if some article of clothing makes me look fat, either. I know I need to lose a few pounds, if only I could lose from the right places and not where I DON'T want to lose! :eek:)

That's funny about the politician asking "Do you think I'm lying?" though. :biggrin1: That one I would have no problems giving an answer to... "YES!" :biggrin1::biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's funny about the politician asking "Do you think I'm lying?" though. :biggrin1: That one I would have no problems giving an answer to... "YES!" :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Most people wouldn't come out and say "liar" if they were face to face with
the politician, though. That's what I meant.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people wouldn't come out and say "liar" if they were face to face with
the politician, though. That's what I meant.

Oh, I think they would. I don't really think that's the same thing as making comments on some part of a person's anatomy though. The politicians COULD try telling the truth, you know.. but the anatomy stuff you have and there is nothing you can do about it. (OK, if you're fat you CAN lose weight but it is very, very hard to do, and also very hard to keep it off... previous yo-yo dieter here. sigh...)

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
exactly. Or find a more diplomatic way of saying he isn't the biggest but still more then enough to keep me happy.

I dont see the point in lying about it for the sake of ego. If he is a man then he should be able to take the truth

I think you're the first one to say what you said ---

I wonder if there are many others who feel the same way?

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
because the measure of a man is the size of his cock, a little guy may not be able to take the truth in the same way that a real man could

not sure if I'm joking

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
because the measure of a man is the size of his cock, a little guy may not be able to take the truth in the same way that a real man could

not sure if I'm joking

If a small guy can hear that he's small and accept it, but a big guy needs to hear over and over again that he's big --

who's really the big guy?