Would you think a man...CRAZY!?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

J/k. Just trying to get your attention. kinda.

So I have been talking to this girl. (not for the past week). I have been sending her txt msgs and she never responds. I was kinda like "wtf?" but whatever. I called her today, and her phone is disconnected. You know, get a message saying "this phones service has temporarily been disconnected".

Ok, well, I wanted to go out on a date with her this weekend. But alas! I can't contact her! I know where her dorm is. I was wondering if you ladies would think it wierd or crazy to just like, show up at her dorm trying to see her or whatever. Does that sound crazy? I could see how it would be interpreted as nuts, which is why I am hesitant to try.
    I know she likes me, but I don't know how much. I don't know if a random visit would be appreciated. She has been plagued recently by some very shitty guys lately. One guy is obsessed with her, and gets mad when one of my friends hugs her. Another guy, locked her in his room (she was drunk and passed out) and turned off her phone and probably would have raped her had not my friends called the cops and rescued her.

So obviously I don't want her to think I'm another crazy asshole! I just want to talk to her and see if she wants to go out to the movies or something with me lol.

What do you all think? Should I just show up at her dorm room randomly unnanouced (i cant announce it). I think If I go kinda early during the daytime she might not freak out as much maybe?

I sort of have another option. My friend and her are very good friends. They hang out alot. But the problem is, he caught me and her making out. (i did not know at the time) but he expressed his anger about that to her later on. She told me basicly that he wants her, and she does not want him at all. So I think it would be messed up for me to call my friend and ask him to talk to her for me or something, or i dunno, ask him whats going on or whatnot.

So what do you think? ^_^

Edit: Just a side note. She is not avoiding me (a friend suggested this). Me her and a bunch of other people hang out most weekends. We most definatley will see eachother again, but it may not be this weekend. It would be really dumb to just burn bridges like that so obviously she is not avoiding me. We are not dating for that specific reason. We don't want to jump into it, and then find out we hate eachother and fuck things up for the group of friends we chill with, so we are just talking and testing the waters. Thats why I want to take her out on a date and get to know her more. Thats is all...

#1 Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not crazy if you have flowers in hand. Good luck. ;-)

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It would be quiet nice for you to ask her in person but considering you know your friend likes her don't be an ass and go behind his back to ask her out. Respect your mate.

4. Kassokilleri2ff

Respect my mate, no, he is in love with every girl he knows. Girl #1, i meet her, she seems to like me. So my friend says "dont touch her! shes mine i really really like her!"
    ok then. So Girl #2, we hit it off. (the girl im talking about going and seeing). What happens? He gets mad because he likes her too. He cant claim all the women in the world, so too bad.

Besides, he never told me he likes her. She told me how he got mad at her. He knows he already set up his flag on girl #1, he knows he can't just go and change it however he pleases. He probably does not know that I know he wants her too.

#4 Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  5. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    You seem to do ok with women by yourself. Do your pick-up when you're not with this particular friend. This could spare a confrontation because he cant claim a women you start bringing around that you met without him.

6. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Women can really piss men off by playing hard to get or whatever. I've had things like that happen where communication with a woman seems to be going just fine, and then all of a sudden....... nothing.

Phone calls, emails, texts, nothing is getting returned.

And I get really furious and pissed off really fast when I feel like I'm being ignored like that.

It's amazing how much aggravation some dumb cunt can cause, isn't it?

If she's a hot babe with big tits, she's got a whole college campus full of men just dying to stick their dicks in her twat.

#6 RandyL, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    My, my someone has a temper... :rolleyes:

Let us know what happens, K. (LPSG is better than any soap opera on TV) :biggrin:

8. Kassokilleri2ff

I can't believe how big this post is. I don't feel like I said much at all but its this huge freakin post!

Well, I guess I can give you some soap opera.

So she texted me telling me her phone was back on. (yay!) But now I have the problem of my friend.

Apparently this girl and my friend have a certain type of relationship. I had one just like it about a year ago. Me and another girl, we were pretty good friends. We hung out all day every day. Anywhere she went, she would call me and want to bring me along. Anywhere I went...i never called her but she would be like "why didnt you bring me along!". We watched movies and chilled alot. We were like best friends and such. Eventually I fell in love with her and she wanted nothing to do with me in that way. (she is married now)

This is how my friend and the girl i'm trying to get with are. They hang out all the time. He is in love with her, and she does not want him that way at all. Luckily he is on a shift that prevents him from really seeing her during the weekdays, which is the only time i have gotten to spend time with her alone.

Anyways, funny story about tonight. My friend and my roommate, if they ever went anywhere like to eat and go to a movie, they would bring me along. Well my roomate like hinted that they were going out to eat, but he didn't invite me along. It was as if the other dude told him not to bring me. Also, my roommate came back home. The girl and my friend went to the movies. They called my roomate to have him go, and the girl asked if I wanted to come. well my roommate told her I was sleeping. I texted her and she was like "wtf your roomate said you were sleeping!"

It kinda seems like he doesn't want to let me be around her. But honestly I don't care. We have spent alone time together regardless of what he thinks. I just think its kinda fucked up. Him and my roomate work together, and they have been friends longer so I could see him giving in to things like "dont tell him we are going out!" or whatever.

I don't care if they don't invite me out anymore. I have other friends. But I like this girl and I want to see her and he can't stop it. Its stupid because I met another girl first. And he told me, with very much heartfeltness and sincerety, that he really really liked this girl and that he didn't want me to go for her. So I go for this other chick, and hes in love with her too.

Wtf am I to do? I guess me and her are just gonna keep chillin when we can until whatever. We arent dating or anything official. She said she wants to get to know me before we try dating. So fine, i want to get to know her then. We kiss and make out and whatnot. There is stuff going on. But I think he is getting in the way. If it wasnt for him, maybe we would actually be dating and doing stuff? Maybe she is afraid to really let him know about us because they are supposed to be friends or whatever. But if they were friends he would have no problem with her dating somebody.

Oh well, I like her, I know she likes me. I know something good could come of it, but I think my friend is seriously hindering the process. Or am I the bad guy? I mean he put his flag of "guys name" on her head and claimed her as his own. So I went for somebody else. How many claim flags do you get before they are no longer valid? lol

P.S. i asked her if she wanted to do something tomorrow, she said she will call me, now i have think of something we can do ^_^.

#8 Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  9. Number 51

Number 51 Member

After reading all of this, I think you should fake your death, move at least 1000 miles away, and start your life over.

Draft saved Draft deleted