Would you trade one inch...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
You're too young to become a flab hound!
Indeed, but it isn't so much 'flab' as it is a general decrease in body mass. I am a lot chubbier, but my girlfriend loves it. :tongue:

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Of penis length, if in return, you could (immediately) have...

A.) a totally phenomenal ass: nope...

B.) a super HOT torso: nice big pecs and well defined abs: nadda...

C.) bigger balls: no...

D.) taller stature by at least 3": tempting...might trade one inch of height for three more inches of penis though.

E.) ability to shoot a super big load: not important to me...

F.) ability to be genuinely multi-orgasmic or just have more intense orgasms than you do now: I don't think so...

And I'm just a bit over 7 inches hard.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about reversing the question? Would you give up any of those things for an extra inch of penis length?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I could trade for all of them, but would have barely over an inch left. Thinking about what would look most different, I'd have to rade an inch for bigger balls. Why?
Because if you lost an inch there and gained a few else where it would even out, or at least for me. I think my balls get dwarfed by my penis so that would put things in perspective.:cool:

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have 8" on a good day. I would give up TWO inches to have a big, muscular torso. But it would have to be an 8-pack, with really firm pecs, and matching arms of course. I magnificent physique is far more impressive to me than a large endowment.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say yes to B because it could increase my opportunities to use my penis. As it stands it's all just going to waste now so I may as well sacrifice an inch for a chance to actually get some use out of what's left. I'd be happy to trade a few inches of height for F if that's an option.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
pexman said:
A.) a totally phenomenal ass
B.) a super HOT torso: nice big pecs and well defined abs
C.) bigger balls
D.) taller stature by at least 3"
E.) ability to shoot a super big load
F.) ability to be genuinely multi-orgasmic or just have more intense orgasms than you do now

Please include approximate endowment now to make answers meaningful if not already in your signature, thanks

"NO" to all of the above. And to respond to the final request: 8.5x5.5.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I could trade for all of them, but would have barely over an inch left. Thinking about what would look most different, I'd have to rade an inch for bigger balls. Why?
Because if you lost an inch there and gained a few else where it would even out, or at least for me. I think my balls get dwarfed by my penis so that would put things in perspective.:cool:

Ahh Bryan..

But using your logic... You could lose an inch, and gain gain a few in the waist:biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would give up an inch of girth so that I could be more compatible with my wife. I would not have it done surgically though, I can't imagine how bad that would be.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd trade one inch for the abilty to sing with perfect pitch, in a heartbeat.:smile:

The other options are superficial tat, none of which last and can be achieved by other means..(save C maybe).:tongue:

G

German8

mmh...all about appearance. Big dick, torso, pecs, whatnot.

Yes, I like a hot guy. Yes, I'd like to have a bigger dick (at least every now and then) and a better developed body.

HOWEVER, when push comes to shove I think I would not want to have things change dramatically: I am tall enough, dick's big enough (often enough too thick and I am not in the monster category), I am well built enough (one can not sit behind the desk the whole day and look like a men's-health-great-sixpack-in-a-week model...unless you give it some help and live with the pimples. Everybody's choice)

Might look different if I was 5'2" and 10 x 9 or 6"9 with 2 inches :)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
*late post* ...or I could lose an inch for more confidence, because I think that is the only reason why I can't find a date.:cool:

Very late....

Yah Bryan, I am sure your problem is that your Penis is too big:tongue:

dude, you are fine.. everyone knows it.. you just haven't met the right guy/girl yet.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have 8" on a good day. I would give up TWO inches to have a big, muscular torso. But it would have to be an 8-pack, with really firm pecs, and matching arms of course. I magnificent physique is far more impressive to me than a large endowment.

Don't know if that's a great trade. You can't do much about the size of your cock -- but the body is something you can always work on, no matter what your age. Spend a month or so lifting, see the improvement, and I would bet you re-think this swap.

(Plus, your cock is HOT.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

A.) a totally phenomenal ass
Nah, my ass is pretty good already.

B.) a super HOT torso: nice big pecs and well defined abs
Could have that if I wasn't so lazy.

C.) bigger balls
You get those from not jerking off

D.) taller stature by at least 3"
I am comfortable with my 6 foot stature

E.) ability to shoot a super big load
All I have to do is not jerk off.

F.) ability to be genuinely multi-orgasmic or just have more intense orgasms than you do now
Hmmm, that one is interesting. I like my orgasms, but I would be concerned that I would lose my stamina.