Would you trade your trouser snake for a Million pounds/Dollars?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I know I'm not a guy, but I'm going to do a comparison.

For a million dollars would I decrease the size of my clit, thereby making it less sensitive for the rest of my life?

HELL NO!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
For ten million they could cut the whole works off. I wouldn't even need the micro penis or the balls either...

I wouldn't go that far, but I think some respondents have lost their sense of proportionality. I don't believe that the quality of my sex life, let alone the quality of my entire life, is driven by the size of my penis. I'm fairly sure that people with small (or even micro-) penises can and do have fulfilling sex lives.

On the other hand, a million dollars would be a life-transforming amount of money for most people. That kind of money allows one to change careers or start a dreamed-of business, send kids to good colleges, retire early, see the world, eliminate all debts, etc, etc. I'm not saying that money solves all the problems in life, by any means, but it certainly has a lot more utility than a large penis does.

I'm pretty sure few will agree here, in the temple of large penis worship, but I'm equally sure that in the real world, there'd be a lot of people jumping to make that swap.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't go that far, but I think some respondents have lost their sense of proportionality. I don't believe that the quality of my sex life, let alone the quality of my entire life, is driven by the size of my penis. I'm fairly sure that people with small (or even micro-) penises can and do have fulfilling sex lives.

On the other hand, a million dollars would be a life-transforming amount of money for most people. That kind of money allows one to change careers or start a dreamed-of business, send kids to good colleges, retire early, see the world, eliminate all debts, etc, etc. I'm not saying that money solves all the problems in life, by any means, but it certainly has a lot more utility than a large penis does.

I'm pretty sure few will agree here, in the temple of large penis worship, but I'm equally sure that in the real world, there'd be a lot of people jumping to make that swap.

Yeah, money would be some much better than a big penis. Not that I'll ever know what either is really like.

I would go that far. I wasn't joking. I am sick of being in this rut know as "the world of the working class". I don't aspire to do anything with that ten million, but set back, relax, and enjoy life unburdened by the bullshit world of work. I don't want to start a business. Why would I if I already had that much money? I don't want to change careers. With that kind of money why would I want to work? I would help my family members. They are all working class too. I would like to have a decent house, instead of this junk hole. Wouldn't have to be big, just new, and modern.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
it really isn't that hard to make money

Yes, it's not hard to make counterfeit money nowadays.:tongue:

Would you trade your trouser snake for a Million pounds/Dollars?

and........you had to live with a micro penis for the rest of your life!! :eek:
would you do it??

I'll take the million pound sterling and live with a man with a micro penis for the rest of my life.

You can keep the one with the normal penis in exchange.:tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A million English pounds sterling, as in currency, is worth about twice as much as a million US dollars. It would be tempting if the English notes were in front of me but I don't think I could go through with it.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way, no chance, i love my body (every part of it) too much.

This is a no-brainer and i dont even have a sex life...

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
million pounds is an intriguing offer that is like 3 000 000 american dollars and quickly growing hell even our canadian is higher i might consider canadian dollars no way I' put any weight in the green back. If i was real smart I'd take the mill in pounds invest in Dubai real estate and when I've turned that over in the matter of months it takes to double there I'd invest 1 000 000 american dollars in cuba having my penis enlarged

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dubai real estate is not that hot, I own a place: 1.5 million two years ago 2.0 million this year.

I wouldn't do it for a billion, I have a rep sort of, that keeps the ladies coming for it,

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would take 50 millions and give up only half inch.... 100 millions and I give up 1 inch..... and it wont get any smaller.