Would you wear a speedo / swim thong in front of girls ?

Hshsjkabwhhw

Loved Member
Media
Back in college we had a simple game at pool parties
Men can choose one woman to go on a date with
But the catch is that they must wear less than the girl , in terms of the weight of the swimsuit
This means that if the girl is wearing a bikini style suit, the dude has to wear a speedo
Sometimes if the girl is wearing something too small, the speedo can be too heavy and some parts , like the liner or the back, needs to be cut out
Some even had to wear a swim thong, or a speedo so thin that it goes see through when wet

Sometimes you have to make an awkward decision : Would you rather cut the liner off or the back off - would you rather expose the outline of your dick or expose your ass

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First I guess you mean woman or there is something very wrong with you.
I was about to ask if that actually happen or you imagined and the wierd similar threads suggested this on fictitious stories Forced to wear a see through speedo

I guess men in general are more exibitionist than woman on this highly unlikely scenario i think there would be no challenge, I would swim naked if I was allowed to.
I used speedo kind of swimwear for swimming in pools.
Also on countries where everyone does I would be switching between surfer shorts and speedo on the beach day.
On this invented scenario men would always have less fabric since you should count the top of the bikini.
No need to cut the liner is more or less there on display and if anyone cares to see more just has to wait the second you get out of the water until you get air into it the junk is on display.

There is no swim thong that’s a mail order and I consider that no men should be allowed to use that in public.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, very few guys, including myself, have the type of body (ok, midsection) that would be compatible with a Speedo or similar type of bathing suit. So not having a Greg Louganis swimmer's physique or a six instead of a distended one-pack, I doubt I'd look very sexy in one.

Secondarily, even if I did look passable in a Speedo, it would also depend on time and place. In front of my wife or in a sexual environment such as a swing club or private party is one thing; although in the latter case, bathing suits are normally unheard of in a pool or hot tub, nudity being the rule.

But at the beach, public venue or vanilla pool party, I would definitely not wear anything more revealing than standard swim trunks and would think it would be inappropriate for any guy to do so as well.
While others may view this as somewhat conservative on a board where so many guys seem to get off on showing dick or hint of dick every chance they get in everyday life, again, it is a matter of time and place.
This should go for women as well, as while seeing them in thongs and micro-bikinis are admittedly an enjoyable sight, however totally inappropriate at a public beach or similar setting.

So, no, under most circumstances I would not wear a speedo or thong around women and especially given the fact I don't hang around schoolyards, definitely not around girls.

Save it for private get togethers, approved swim meets or European beaches where most dudes look like Borat.

Per se, I won't wear those because I think they are very ugly. Like leopard leotards or tight leather trousers. I have wear speedos in a sports swimming pool when I was a teenager, because that was the rule (with the cap and the googles)

If I would have no taste, I would not care about wearing those with women around. Or if those would make me look (or just feel) more attractive (they don't). I like to wear trousers that are tight on the top, so they make my buldge pretty obvious (women do not care about it, sadly, but I like to think that they do).

If I have to wear those for some attractive women around me to be topless, sure, no problem (that will never happen).

Save it for private get togethers, approved swim meets or European beaches where most dudes look like Borat.
I don't know where this idea comes from, to be honest. That is not common in any of the five European countries (with beach) where I lived.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not? I'm naked at a nude beach.
Wife says she over hears comments when I'm wearing a speedo at the beach, good and bad. But I'm completely comfortable doing so, so I wear what I like. No different then a women comfortable with her body who chooses to wear a tiny bikini.

D

deleted8788711

I like the looks of speedos, and would like to wear one, but it is out of fashion where I am. I think if it was in fashion among men, I wouldn't have a problem wearing one.

Reactions: lelyal

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wear Speedo swimwear years ago when I would swim a mile twice a week for fitness training. Don't exactly have much of a bulge, less so in the cold fitness pool water! Never gave it much thought to be honest, I did have one female friend ask me about being circumcised... glans really does show through on those things.

These days I mostly swim nude, so don't worry about it.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't see any situation where I would wear a speedo. I wouldn't be comfortable in public wearing just a speedo. If it was males only then maybe, but males only I would rather swim in a jock or skinny dip..

Reactions: Rustyridge

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not? I'm naked at a nude beach.
Wife says she over hears comments when I'm wearing a speedo at the beach, good and bad. But I'm completely comfortable doing so, so I wear what I like. No different then a women comfortable with her body who chooses to wear a tiny bikini.
I think MOST woman would not want to see a guy in a speedo. Maybe if he had a perfect body but still most woman are not lookers like men.

I have two speedos a white one and a blue one. I would not wear them where I live but I do wear them when we go on cruises in Europe as most of the European men wear them
I don't know to which Europe did you travel, but I am European, I have lived in 5 European countries, all of them in the seaside (and went to the beach to several more) and it is not even common that guys wear speedos. It can happen, of course, but we are talking about 1% of less of the guys