Would you wear these Jeans?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would also like to point out that you would be required to go commando in the blue. Even a thong would show in those, and I can't imagine how that would look sexy.

Pappy

Media
I don't think either pair have enough crotch room. I would'nt wear the blue ones and I don't think the cream ones would be age appropriate for me either.

maxman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
with your body and age...they all would look super on you!!! what ever color..
but ofcourse would be approt to wear on South Beach, Miami Discos, NYC, SFO etc
you will def be the attraction.... woof man and gal will be watching you dance:smile: :cool: :tongue:

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No way, what ever I have to fit into them
Way toooo camp.

When I am wearing jeans then they are levi 501's and nothing else, and they are usually torn and have holes in, usually near to where the end of my cock can poke through.

If I saw a hunky man wearing them, I would have to rip them off of him, then he would have to cum home to get a replacement pair to wear. :)

D

deleted3782

Its amazing how some of the low-cut jeans accentuate your crotch. I have a couple pairs of jeans from Bershka and Zara that are low cut on me and push the limits of what I am comfortable showing in the grocery store...especially when I go commando. None of them are as campy as those jeans. Maybe for clubbing is NYC or such, they would work.

allwrappedup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
You could say that, yes.

But we are talking about BBB2.5's ass, not mine. Get the jeans a show us you sexy FUCKER!!

Lex, either way still nice to see. Jeans, blue for bedroom play or welcoming someone home. Wish I had someone to welcome me home.....ummmm.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
windtalkerways said:
I'd be more than happy to pull those off any male who was wearing them.

The ass looks just plain stupid on the back of the blue jeans but the front is delicious.

The cream ones...how appropriately named...

I know.

aquadude said:
I would wear the cream color pair, but I would be more inclined to wear them if they were the blue color. I like more tightfitting clothes, because other stuff looks like a tent on me since I am so thin.

That's how I always feel.

I was trying to find some like that. I'd waer them everywhere but home. As for the no crotch room. I'd wear it down the leg. Where did you find those again?:cool:

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, well, bbb2.5 i am really curious about them.

Where did you find the cream ones?

Newe

BBB2.5 said:
I just saw these Jeans on line. Would any of you wear them? I like to flaunt my stuff, but I would not wear the Blue pair.
I would wear the cream colored ones.
:tongue:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
newe said:
Hello, well, bbb2.5 i am really curious about them.

Where did you find the cream ones?

Newe
I was wondering when someone would ask where I found them at ....:confused:

You can find them at www.10percent.com
Be prepaired..they are expensive. I cannot offord them.....sad but true.:frown1:
:wink:

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just not into clothes that are THAT tight. Must be my upbringing in the SW side of Detroit. I show more than enough bulge to give notice to anyone interested and am told I have a good looking ass regardless, probably from years of playing soccer and baseball.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
I'm fit and trim but not lean--33" waist but ass the thighs for dys (not to mention a little bit of cock too). I could never pull those off.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:
nah. i need a bit more room in the ass and crotch.

But I could rock the thighs. :D

Edit:

I should add that I'm 50 and they are not age-appropriate, not matter what my girlfriend would like.
HickBoy really hit this one "on the head" I vote for comfort every time (at my age)

I like the cream color but the extreme low rider cut may cause you some discomfort if you are clubbin but the looks you get might be worth it. An alternative would be a less extreme cut in the buttocks and a little
more give in the crotch. A contour (form fitting) open chested black/cream stripe shirt would help to draw attention to your package "presentation"

Trust me I survived Saturday Night Fever many times.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Yes, i have a pair of those in blue (see below), and admittedly i seldom wear them out, However, they are quite comfortable. The few times I did wear them out I got a lot of looks and some just started. So, if you buy them be prepared.

Jack

Attachments