Would you wear these Jeans?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
grnman said:
Yes, i have a pair of those in blue (see below), and admittedly i seldom wear them out, However, they are quite comfortable. The few times I did wear them out I got a lot of looks and some just started. So, if you buy them be prepared.

Jack

Well, now. I guess that maybe I could fit a pair of those after all. Grnman--great legs, ass and cock on you bro. WOOF~!! Thanks for sharing!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
grnman said:
Yes, i have a pair of those in blue (see below), and admittedly i seldom wear them out, However, they are quite comfortable. The few times I did wear them out I got a lot of looks and some just started. So, if you buy them be prepared.

Jack
Well Well Well....pitty you are all packet and you don't go out of the house. Your ass is very pleasing to the eye in those jeans. :smile:

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hey, thanks for your kind words Lex and BBB2.5. Those jeans are certainly cut to show in front and back. I bet if you got them in that cream color it would be even more of a show. If you guys do get a pair I would be curious how they fit you. Like I said I have never seen anyone else wearing them. But look out if you get a semi in them not much place for it to expand into; cna be quite a show.

Jack

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I typically avoid tight pants for just those reasons. I hate having jeans or slacks that are so tight that I can't get excited, because, well, I DO get excited. I tend to be easily excitable. my BF touches me sometimes and I just get hard. Wearing those would be bad news in that event.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Actaully, Lex, tight can actually prevent a full hard-on if they are snug enough. I have worn them that tight before, and I generally like my jeans more fitted. Its a long story.

However, the Rufskin jeans are quite snug in the thighs, but not so in the crotch. The stretch type fabric allows expansion pretty easily, but since they are way low rise my cock can get really bunched up there. Even soft this is somewaht true. Anyway they are an interesting fit.

I have a pair of so called "sport jeans" with a built in pouch that are very comfortable in the crotch. Also an interesting fit as they bulge out a lot due to the pouch, but it is nice to have the room.

jack

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
grnman said:
I have a pair of so called "sport jeans" with a built in pouch that are very comfortable in the crotch. Also an interesting fit as they bulge out a lot due to the pouch, but it is nice to have the room.

jack
Please elaborate more in detail..:smile:

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks for the compliments.

BBB2.5 I bought the sport jeans on line, www.sportjeans.com. They are cut much like LEVI'S 501's, but with the built in pouch in front. While they are called sport jeans, I don't think that is really the purpose of them.

Here are a couple photos of mine.

Jack

Attachments

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
grnman said:

BBB2.5 I bought the sport jeans on line, www.sportjeans.com. They are cut much like LEVI'S 501's, but with the built in pouch in front. While they are called sport jeans, I don't think that is really the purpose of them.

Jack

OMG...:eek: wow I have never seen a guy fill out a pair of jeans like you can. Unless they were a long time pumper. If I remember corretly you are not so, I bow down at your feet ...:hail:
Okay ...your jeans. They look like they have an off set button fly. Kind of like old salior pants. Very Sexy.
:smile:

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a pair of those Rufskin jeans. They are pretty outrageuos. I don't know if I have the courage to wear them out though as they are very revealing. An attention getter for sure.

John

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
grnman said:

Jack

Those are pretty eye-catching, and look great on you. Nice.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
newe said:
Hello,

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a pair of those Rufskin jeans. They are pretty outrageuos. I don't know if I have the courage to wear them out though as they are very revealing. An attention getter for sure.

John
Great....which ones did you buy? ....You must post some pictures?
:smile:

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello everyone,

Actually, i don't pump, just naturally large I guess. The sports jeans do let you show your size. Since I hang bewteen 8 and 9 I do tend to show a good bit unless I go with snug underwear and loose jeans. Thanks for comppliments, and I am glas you all enjoyed my photos.

And, Newe, post some photos of those Rufskins. I have some of those myself, but haven't seen anyone else with them except the models of course.

Jack

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nope. These low riders look better on skinny guys not packing too much. I think bigger guys look better when they're relaxed.