Would you wear these on a date ?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Strangely, precisely this question came up at work today.

The short answer is, "No."
The long answer is, "Noooooooooooo!"

And if you whipped off your trousers to reveal those, anyone not running for the door (or in hysterics) needs sectioning...

No offence intended. I'm sure they're very well constructed.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they're hilarious, but they wouldn't send the message that I'd want to send on a date. Not an early date, anyway. Once we had it settled that I need laughter during sex, then they could potentially be worn.

Nice workmanship, btw. Though I think the thong looks more masculine than the brief.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a big under garment wearer. (If I have to go to court, a wedding, funeral, bar mitzvah are the usual exceptions) If you ever see me in novelty under gear or a thong of any sort you will know that you have fallen down the rabbit hole and wound up in a parallel universe.
That being said the photos you posted are very fun and if you are going out with someone who you are sure is going to appreciate them then you should wear them. On a first date... Um I would rethink that unless you know the person quite well already.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe if you were dating someone from Big Bang Theory...

Sheldon Cooper wouldn't be caught dead wearing those.

Coming from a religious, strict and rather regimented Texan family he would be wearing cotton boxers either in white or palest blue.

Anything else would be viewed as obscene.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have a soft-spot for Sheldon. He, like me, is an asexual from Texas.

In the pilot episode, Sheldon got "pantsed" and we got to see the off-white briefs he was wearing. So, this is consistent with your premise.

However.

We know, since he said it clearly in the show, that Howard wears Aquaman briefs. And, bear in mind, the scene where Penny finds the Spiderman undies, which she "assumes are Sheldon's," to which Leonard responds "it's so hard to find them in his size."

I get the distinct impression that the characters in that show might surprise you with their choices.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a guy last Saturday night in LA, at the Eagle who looked just like Sheldon and he was wearing a leather harness. *every time I saw him I kept laughing* to myself of course...I'd never want to hurt his feelings. :)

Coming from a religious, strict and rather regimented Texan family he would be wearing cotton boxers either in white or palest blue.

Anything else would be viewed as obscene.