Would you wear this on the beach?

ya wearing would be fun.. but dont let it get erected.. it may come out from below..

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite. I like bright colors, but probably not that yellow, not there. And where's the normal liner?

I'm not so sure natural penis bulges are all that bad, but don't think look better on somebody else, rather than on one's embarrassed self?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Every man for himself, but I personal don't find it amuseming to see boxer short at the pool. I understand that we sometimes, did not plan to be a the pool, when it get wet if a given when you get out of the water they will show your butt or you will lose them. Maybe thats the reason guys wear them.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not the yellow :) Bad color for my skin tone LOL.
I have worn trunks that did the same thing, just different colors. Also, was not planning a show either. I only wear full coverage type suits with the fam about. There has been a trend for linerless trunks/board shorts here and they cover nothing when wet not to mention the flop factor. I had to "shower test" all swimwear before public use and bought 5 in one season I could not use with family outings. I am now sure the person(s) designing swimsuits with sheer fabric and no liners have never had to cover a cock.