Would you wear this?

Curtis: Check out the "Trojanwear" section of trojancondoms.com.

http://trojancondoms.com/trojanwear/

Click on the t-shirt and check out the second shirt from the right. "Property of Trojan Magnum XL" There's also a cap with similar advertisement.

Would you buy such products? Would you wear them if they were free (Who knows, maybe they'll have a promotion - send in 10 box tops and get a free shirt.)?

Ladies - what would you think of a man adorned in such attire?

Curtis

AnonyMs: Well... I would hope he would not choose to wear that shirt when meeting my mother....

I can not imagine I would be attracted to a guy who would even want to wear that logo in public.... regardless if he is advertising the XL or the nice package one....

nonetheless, I can imagine giving it to my honey as a very very private joke.... and then he would promptly give it to me to wear as a nightshirt....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hmmm...are the same people who are uncomfortable wearing a condom ad on their t-shirt the same ones who go apeshit over wearing Big Johnson t's?

Pecker

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=clothing;num=1050880365;start=0#1 date=04/20/03 at 17:02:52]

"...nonetheless, I can imagine giving it to my honey as a very very private joke....  and then he would promptly give it to me to wear as a nightshirt...."

[/quote]

If my "honey" gave that to me, it would make my day!

---And, later on, it could help make OUR  night!        ;)

surveys66: That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life. That's just what "average-sized" guys need right now where there are commercials for "enhancement pills" on TV every three minutes and the media is feeding on men's insecurities - guys running around with shirts that advertise their "endowed" status. :mad:

sammygirly: Honestly, I would think:

"Aww, he's not endowed at all but he's sure trying hard..."

7x6andchg: Funny this came up:

My roomate used to get samples from Trojan all the time, and one time with his sample he got one of the "Magnum" ones for free. Not the XL, but just the one that says "Magnum...Larger Sized Condoms"

Not the shy or retiring type, he wore it out to the grocery store. The clerk looked, did a double take, and said, without batting an eyelash, "Oh..darn...I prefer the Extra Large Ones"

I laughed ALL the way home.

7x6&C

kyle: Not the one you pointed out, but I DO wear a Trojan t-shirt (second from the left). To me, it's sort of a safe-sex public service announcement. 8)

7x6andchg: That's the difference, Kyle.

My roommate is telling the entire grocery story that he either does or wishes he does wear a Magnum.

But I do agree with you - condoms are an important part of STD and pregnancy control and the PSA-type thing you indicate is very worthy.

7x6&C

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the most part, I believe that when you're hung, there's no need to advertise; word gets around. But if you do feel the need to tell the world through clothing/accessories, at least do it with taste: use Sammy & Nony's Penis Pointers® crotch arrows! :D

Dick_Short: DoubleMeatWhopper, you've changed the pic on your posts! It's distorted to fit in the square, but it looks like you've built some muscle since the previous pic. Am I wrong?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're right. I've be lifting since I ws 15, but only in the past few years have I approached the type of musculature I was seeking, thanks to a real trainer and supplements. The previous avatar was from a few years ago. The pecs, biceps, etc., make me look less like a little kid, and that can be a plus when one is 24!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And the distortion makes you look like you're on steroids. :D *sigh* To err is human, to really fuck things up requires a computer.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1050880365;start=12#14 date=05/03/03 at 16:47:07]To err is human, to really fuck things up requires a computer.[/quote]

Ain't it the truth?!
[A hush falls over the room as the occupants realise that Whopper actually said, "ain't". Do you realise how dangerous those falling hushes can be?]

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=clothing;num=1050880365;start=12#15 date=05/03/03 at 19:35:47]

Ain't it the truth?!
[A hush falls over the room as the occupants realise that Whopper actually said, "ain't". Do you realise how dangerous those falling hushes can be?]  
[/quote]

Well, it all started when Microsoft decided to put the "Shut down" command on the "Start" menu. The ALU (Arithmetic and Logic Unit) thought "Start, shut down, start, shut down...I wish these idiots would make up their mind" and shot itself in the head.