Would you women puhleeeease check out my package and let me know if it is big...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh My God! You have the biggest package I have ever seen. It's enormous! The shape, color, symmetry, you possess the perfect package! :biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are too kind my dear! I was holding it on my hands and my ex commented that she couldn't even imagine how I'd carry that big fat thing around all day...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does it get much bigger when it is errect - maybe you could get us a picture of it when it is erect? it looks a bit boring just laying there like that

The following picture was captured on a surveillance camera, and shows just how big this succulent package gets when fully aroused. :cool:

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Here is my package, feedback from the ladies ONLY!!!!!

My package

:biggrin1:

The following picture was captured on a surveillance camera, and shows just how big this succulent package gets when fully aroused. :cool:

I was impressed at first but that's clearly not the same package so I have to call Fake also - how disapointing!! :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Geez, look how tightly it fits in the hole. I'm impressed. If it really is his package... well, I'm impressed.

Oddly enough, notice how the brown package is bigger than the white and yellow ones?:eek::rolleyes::tongue:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing that impressed me, besides the length and breadth of the package is how tastefully it was photographed in the living room, rather than in the bathroom, sat on the bog, like so many other packages!!!

Great pic there sir :)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a 36" TV that arrived today for my grandparents for christmas

the package wouldn't even fit on camera...

I see no one has ever unwrapped it?

I wasn't that impressed. I've seen bigger packages. You should seriously consider making it bigger, shrimp.

*laughs at the smallness of your package this time of year*:rolleyes::tongue:

Does it get much bigger when it is errect - maybe you could get us a picture of it when it is erect? it looks a bit boring just laying there like that

Geez, look how tightly it fits in the hole. I'm impressed. If it really is his package... well, I'm impressed.

Oddly enough, notice how the brown package is bigger than the white and yellow ones?:eek::rolleyes::tongue:

love the orgy scene!

Mmmm... That photo shows how much his package stands out compared to hundreds of others.

HELLO ASSHOLES HE SAID LADIES ONLY PLEASE WTF ARE YOU ALL GAY LOOKING AT HIS PACKAGE?!?!