Would you?

jimmyboy1012

Sexy Member
Media
I was just wondering if there were supplements available that you could give your son during puberty to help him become more well-endowed, would you give them to him? My friends and I were having this discussion the other day and we all had different opinions. Just curious what you guys think.

D

deleted136887

Jimmy boy, it happens to be your son's life, and it happens to be his cock. So don't you think HE should decide what is right, wrong, or even appropriate for him?

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish I would have taken more vitamins and minerals growing up and I regret that, so yes I would probably make sure that my kids had enough nutrition to grow up to their potential. If I knew something would make them taller or stronger and it was perfectly healthy to give them, then absolutely.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Supplements/drugs/etc - It makes no difference. Does anyone know what the long term consequences will be?

I would not try anything that just may cause a problem down the road.

I myself believe that frequent exercise is all we can do to improve any muscle's size.

Admittedly my penis is not a muscle, but I do try to work it out often.

Seems to help.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, and why would you be paying attention to your sons penis size. I'm sure your son can worry about his own penis.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I would look into helping my son "be bigger" ONLY if it proved to be absolutely medically necessary--i.e. due to some kind of hormonal imbalance, etc..

Most ideally however, I would hope to be the kind of father that would encourage honest, candid dialogue first with my son about ANYTHING sexual which he may have on his mind. ( I never had this opportunity for fatherly guidance, wisdom, and advice. And, I've paid the price, too, later in life.)

The sooner a son realizes he's not by himself in questioning his penis size, sexual prowess, and other sexual issues; that other guys ALSO have these concerns, the healthier that young man will be emotionally AND physically. His dad is the best one to tell him this, too.

Having a dad ready to listen and "counsel him" is worth much more than any methods, potions, or chemicals to try to help him "grow it bigger".

If only we men could find a way to be more accepting of our bodies the way they are, then we could (perhaps) convey that message to our sons by our own example!

Boys have always had difficulties transitioning physically and emotionally into manhood. But these days? ...With culture and the internet making this process especially difficult? I stay amazed at what I'm reading about (and still learning about!)....often within this very forum.

As I'm getting older, it saddens me what young men are thinking and trying to "adjust to" these days.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every father wants the best for their childern, wanting to give them the best in life, but at the end it is it is his life and his body. It would be upto him to decide, by all means have an open realtionship with your son that he feels comfotable and happy to discuss all aspects of his health and sexual development. Just be a dad and be there for him every step of the way.