would you?

well?

• god no!

Votes: 59 37.3%
  • i might watch them sleep or strolke their hair...

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • i'd have a quick look, to see if they're as great naked as i hoped.

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • a quick grope wouldn't hurt.

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • i might have a little taste, a bit of a feel, rub one out over them.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • shit, i'd fuck them!

Votes: 19 12.0%

• Total voters

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what i love about this poll it that those who would are, as expected, too cowardly to admit it...even with the full anonymity of the internet.
proof of how pathetic they really are.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i love about this poll it that those who would are, as expected, too cowardly to admit it...even with the full anonymity of the internet.
proof of how pathetic they really are.
How would you know that? Is that an assumption or do you know that from reading posts? Just curious.

And I just think its foolish to think that anyone thinks they can be 100% anonymous on the internet. I always assume that this stuff could get back to me in some way shape or form. That being said, I really wonder how serious those members are who said they would take full advantage and have sex with that drugged person.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would check in on them but I would never touch them. If I couldn't have that person awake and the way I wanted them, I certainly do not want to take advantage of someone who is drugged and has no idea.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you end up sleeping in the same house as a man/woman you want.
big time lust.
they have taken a sleeping pill and are out cold.
if there's no chance they'll wake up,
and no chance you'll be found out,
do you take advantage of the situation?

No, man. Hell no. Jeezus, you'd get your ass kicked for doing that around here, man.
/end Office Space quote ;)

Really, how can this be appealing? I can only assume that doing it is a completely selfish act with no regard for the safety and well-being of the sleeping person.

If I'm gonna have sex with someone, I want them to enjoy it at least as much as I would. I want her to want it, too. That's not gonna happen if she's out cold.

*add-on* Agreed about making sure they're safe and will wake up when they need to, though. I may not stay in the same room, but I'll definitely go in and check before I go to bed myself and again in the morning.

And, notice that I didn't mention "rape"... That should be a no-brainer. Never EVER rape someone.

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's cool if the lust is only one way. I mean, who cares how sexy the person is if the lust/love/desire isn't mutual? There's nothing worse than wanting to get with someone who's not into you.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how the fuck could you possibly enjoy taking such advantage of someone else. For me sex is just not sex unless I know the other person is really wanting and enjoying it. Raping someone is not sex at all... it's a crime & the most horrible thing a person could ever do. It would be better to murder them. Anyone who could get even the slightest bit of enjoyment from someone else sexually without the other person wanting and enjoying it needs some serious time on the couch (with a
psychiatrist!)...

Now I can recall times when sleeping with lovers when I woke them up with an alarm cock, but even then, I warned the night before I might & had there been any negative response I would not have done it.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would beso wrong on so many levels! I would not want them to do anything to me so why would I do anything to them?!?!

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I'd do none of above. I'd just draw a mustache on their face, or put on silly make up and spray shaving cream in their open palm and tickle their face with a feather and hope they wake up with shaving cream in their face. LOL :p

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd do none of above. I'd just draw a mustache on their face, or put on silly make up and spray shaving cream in their open palm and tickle their face with a feather and hope they wake up with shaving cream in their face. LOL :p

At least that's not as bad as putting their hand in a bowl of warm water. :cool::tongue:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im surprised how many would do anything. Hell NO. especially if they are out on a sleeping pill. I don't even see the point.