Would you?????

If you new me and my wife, and new that my cock was as tiny as it is, given the opportunity (say on a night out) would you crack on to my wife?
You see her dancing away, looking sexy and dressed to impress, she's drunk and I am not there with her.
Do you fancy her? Do you want to fuck her? Will you fuck her? All knowing that your cock is more superior than mine and she is potentially there for the taking right now......
Let me know your thoughts

Reactions: Heat

Mmm that's very hot to hear. Love the thought that someone would think fuck it and fuck her!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I've have to see your wife before making any decisions. How do you mean you're not with her? You're not dancing but are at the bar? You're at home? You're 500 miles away?

A very long time ago I had been with a couple available women when their husbands weren't around, as in somewhere else. A very long time ago I decided not to do that anymore. It just ain't right.

The scenario states that I'm not there.....at all, so she's potentially there for the taking

sammysnake

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met a couple years and years ago under a similar scenario. Was an arranged meet, but had to pretend I was a stranger that picked her up in the hotel bar, so husband stayed in bar wife and I went upstairs. Had fun left, then couple got off on the scenario.

Why don't you speak to your wife about it, see if it turns her on, plenty free swinger sites about in the UK.

I'll fuck a snake if you hold its head for me, so your wife is fair game. Don't be pissed about the sheets and any damage to the kitchen table though

Reactions: A little Southern