wouldnt let me fuck.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by emo_boydildo, Jul 25, 2009.

1. emo_boydildo

emo_boydildo New Member

so i was getting hot & heavy with this girl ended up giving her oral. then when she pulled my pants down and started getting me hard, she said she didnt want me to stretch her out and i could only get a BJ.
    anyone else run into this? sry i know it sounds like a jackass brag contest but its a serious question. thx.:rolleyes:

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd had guys who would let me fuck them based on my reputation for althletic fucking. But I've probably had just as many seek me out for the same reason, so it all balances out in the end.

Sort of reminds me a quote from the old b&W movie "I Remember Mama" --

"But Mama! Wouldn't you like to be rich??"

"Ja, the same vey I vould like to be 10 feet tall. Gud for some tings, bad fer others."

In other words, no matter what your position or attributes in life, there are advantages and disadvantages to it. NO ONE has a perfect life. The rich and famous has a lot of freedom to go places and do things, at the same time they have to hide behind hats and sunglasses and bodyguards and are prisioners to some extent.

Still on feel good drugs from my LASIK surgery so I'm feeling very philosophical and one with the universe today. LOL.

3. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've had girls wonder aloud if they could, but then they did. the only thing i've been expressly forbidden to do on a few occasions is anal. which left me confused because i've never ASKED to do anal in my life. lol!

4. B_queen_crystal

B_queen_crystal New Member

i had a friend tell me about a guy she hooked up with who was too big for her, so she had to tell him they couldnt have sex with him. i hooked up with him the next weekend and fucked his brains out. lol. so im sure itll work out for u, dont feel too sorry for yourself:rolleyes:

5. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Hey emo, when your totin' the tool you've got there will be plenty of women want to give it a try. Your age is 19? Believe me, you're just getting started. Chalk it up to experience.

6. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

Yeah, as long as she still helps you try and get hooked up, then just remember that it's the thought that counts! She can still like you just fine as a person even if she just can't take your cock, so you've just gotta see what happens next.

7. yeaha

yeaha New Member

I did have a girl once tell me she was too afraid of my large cock to suck it. She said something along the lines of, "I think that thing would kill me if I tried."
    However, she still wanted to have sex with it.

8. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like grower 60 says...you've got a bright future!

Draft saved Draft deleted