Wouldn't you like to meet.....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Rikter8, May 23, 2007.

1. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wouldnt you like to meet the friendly faces of people you chat with here?
    How about having a day off, just to chill, relax and have some fun without any worries of what people may think.

Here's the first Midwestern LPSG meet.

And the Plan.

Potato Creek State Park, IN July 21st 12:00PM EST

Potato Creek State Park

According to one of my Indiana friends, this park is a hidden jewel that has TONS of activities to do, is very easy to get to, and the Airport is quite simple to navagate and get-in-get-out.
    There is mass transit that serves the area as well.
    It's close to the Chicago Folks, plus It helps out the IN, MI, and OH folks.
    All Are welcome. Come casual and friendly.

The tentative Plan is to Cook Out Lunch around 12:00PM - 1:00, Relax on the beach, swim, tan, Hike, pitch a tent (or a few :) )or whatever we decide to do.
    I'll probably bring things that I want to grill, for lunch, and you should do the same (you might not like what I eat). BYOB
    Bring a lounge chair, or beach towel..something to relax in and enjoy.

Around 4:00PM -6:00PM Let's head into South Bend and eat Dinner at Logans Logan's Roadhouse

If you plan on camping, you need to make your own reservations at the park. From what I hear, its beautiful, and there are tons of activities.
    Otherwise, there are TONS of local Motels, hotels.
    South Bend houses Notre Dame and St. Mary's Universities, with TONS of activities for big crowds, but small town atmosphere.

Please be advised, this is not a Sex Meet.
    THis is just friendly folks of all creed to get together and have some fun, put faces to chat, and enjoy the summer.

I'd like anyone that wishes to attend, to please PVT me for a count.
    If you are in, but things change where you cannot make it, please contact me beforehand, so I can make appropriate changes. (Logans reservations..etc)

C

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the staff should create a new forum specifically for folks to organize and arrange local get-togethers for LPSG members.

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, its somewhat under Large Penis Personal Ads, but this is more fun as its not just a hook up meet.

That's why its in this section, VS the traditional meat rack of LPPA.

Why is it, when you offer to meet up IRL....everyone clams up?

Hmm......

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

There are lots of reasons that many people here protect their anonymity, but in this case I suspect the lack of response is simply that not many people can make it. I know that the date and time are impossible for me, and I thought it would weigh the thread down unnecessarily to write and say "Sorry, I can't come." However, just so you won't feel ignored, I though it worth saying it sounds like a good idea and I hope in the end lots of folks show up.

Draft saved Draft deleted