1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

WOW! A new kind of orgasm!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Jun 19, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

Ladies did you believe that you could only experience 1 or 2 kinds of orgasm only to discover (or learn) that you could also have other kinds?
    e.g. you thought that only your clit triggered orgasms until you discovered your g-spot.

Did you discover it by accident or did you make it happen with new found knowledge?

2. ManlyBanisters

I remember my first vaginal orgasm - I was 19 - I had been chugging along quite happily with clitorally stimulated orgasms for some time, mainly self induced or a result of oral sex - I loved the feeling of being fucked, but it didn't make me cum. I guess it must have been a g-spot thing cos it was the 1st time I was fucked with my knees in my ears :biggrin1: . It was eye popping - a totally different sensation. My reaction was so strong that when my hips bucked I prpelled the guy (not a small chap) about a meter up and back off the bed. Which was a total pisser for him as he was just cumming too... :eek: :redface:

3. Act2_Begins_Now

yep

I spent two marriages (16 to 41) with men who didnt know or didnt care about the woman's pleasure. Since that time, I had one lover and I couldn't believe the different ways to cum. We were sorted interrupted mid stream and I can't wait to pick up where I left off with a new man and many more adventures.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice