WOW! A new kind of orgasm!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Jun 19, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

Ladies did you believe that you could only experience 1 or 2 kinds of orgasm only to discover (or learn) that you could also have other kinds?
    e.g. you thought that only your clit triggered orgasms until you discovered your g-spot.

Did you discover it by accident or did you make it happen with new found knowledge?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I remember my first vaginal orgasm - I was 19 - I had been chugging along quite happily with clitorally stimulated orgasms for some time, mainly self induced or a result of oral sex - I loved the feeling of being fucked, but it didn't make me cum. I guess it must have been a g-spot thing cos it was the 1st time I was fucked with my knees in my ears :biggrin1: . It was eye popping - a totally different sensation. My reaction was so strong that when my hips bucked I prpelled the guy (not a small chap) about a meter up and back off the bed. Which was a total pisser for him as he was just cumming too... :eek: :redface:

3. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

yep

I spent two marriages (16 to 41) with men who didnt know or didnt care about the woman's pleasure. Since that time, I had one lover and I couldn't believe the different ways to cum. We were sorted interrupted mid stream and I can't wait to pick up where I left off with a new man and many more adventures.

Draft saved Draft deleted