"Wow" and "OMG" cocks: how many are there?

How many schlongs made you go OMG and WHOA?

• About 1 in 5

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • About 1 in 10

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • If I extrapolate, I think 1 in 50 or so, they're very rare

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 1 in 1000, I know from my own experience, I'm a nymphomaniac, here's my email address

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
A simple question about perception. It's no use asking a woman how big exactly that "big" cock really was. Women don't need a number. They just need a "wow"-factor and that will suffice (I think). Cock calculators may be fun, but they are basically for men.

So the following poll might be a good way to find out how many "big cocks" there really are. After all, it's a matter of perception.

So ladies, out of all the penises you've had, how many made you really go "OMG" and "WHOA" and "WTF" or something in that genre?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience just 2: one big and fat wow all over and the other average, wow because of fat with foreskin.

I wow and omg mostly because they are fat and sometimes monster fat and some larger lenghts.

I went to see a penis link and it was site to rate penises and seems most penis being high rated there has nothing to do with my preferences..lol...yep, for sure. Fat hard beauty factor rates higher to me than just lenghts.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I put 1 in 10, cos I am a mathematical moron and since haven't been with 50 guys, I couldn't figure out the equation, or if there was one even.
And thats just how ONE felt to me, personally- after looking around here, I am not so sure he had much 'whoa' factor at all...:tongue:

Alexandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly cannot recall ever thinking OMG upon seeing a penis for the first time. "Wow" is different because the sight of an erect cock always "wows" me a little, whatever its size.
I remember being conscious about size in only one case, and I don't think it was during our first time in bed.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted for 1 in 10. I've experienced men who have much larger than average cocks. I'm always hungry for that larger than life cock.

However the "wow" factor definately goes to the guy with the large cock. Especially, after I've been with a guy who has an average size or smaller than average sized cock.

I think if you are used to having a lover with a large cock, you'd be less impressed with seeing another large cock.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes the wow factor the single other reason besides being a super horny SOB that I turn on my webcam and break out the measuring tape...It will be interesting to see all of the womens thoughts when this is done

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i was dating, i was only interested in big boys. so online, i'd put "looking for a well-endowed guy." if i was in a bar, i'd say, "OK, let's talk cock ... how big is it?"

that way, you always wind up with the bigger ones. so i put 1 in 5. :)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
when i was dating, i was only interested in big boys. so online, i'd put "looking for a well-endowed guy." if i was in a bar, i'd say, "OK, let's talk cock ... how big is it?"

Seems like you're talking about your vast experience in the sector... But if you do what you do, a thousand times, won't you only be impressed with the mega-monster giga-dongs and no longer with your ordinary huge schlong?

By the way, wouldn't that also put you in the nympho category? :biggrin1:

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Interesting tactic. I haven't seen it used though and can't say as that was ever the first question I've been approached with when meeting a woman.