Wow, first big dick expereince

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by AweAmazing, Dec 13, 2009.

1. AweAmazing

AweAmazing New Member

So, I met this guy from online last night who I've been chatting with for the past week. We hung out had a fun time and I gave him a blowjob to end the night. The problem is that I'm so attracted to large cocks now. He was 9 inches for sure, maybe even a little bitgger. I would of fucked him, but my period prevented me from doing so.

My husband doesn't know about anything that's going on. I love him, but the sex is lacking and I'm turned on by larger dicks now. What should I do?

2. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    omg...you are so setting yourself up for some nasty comments. When you first showed up you were 'just curious' now you are asking what to do about cheating on your husband.

Look, I'm not going to judge you, but wow, if you aren't getting it at home, have the respect to end it. You said you just got married? Why did you marry him if the sex isn't what you wanted?

Not sure what else to say that won't be ...mean. So, I'll end there.

3. salthebb

salthebb Member

My problem is that I don't judge people. There are more important things in life. Each day is a gift, so you should enjoy it as you see fit. Billijean is right about a lot of self-rightous hypocrites on this site attacking you. Don't let them get you down. Do what you feel is right and if being married is not doing it for you right now, there are remedies.

4. runnerforlife

runnerforlife New Member

Albums:
    Enjoy yourself. Do what makes you happy.

5. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Who writes this kind of shit and has full body shots of both themselves and their husband on their wedding day in their gallery. Fake IMO.

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Assuming your marriage isn't already over, get counseling. Figure out if you should or should not stay married, and proceed accordingly. And please, if you're going to screw around on your husband, practice safe sex and don't bring home any diseases to him.

If he does find out, expect him to be very hurt. You already have hurt him, but he hasn't found out yet. If you do find you have a conscience and decide to stay with him, keep this thing to yourself. Don't hurt him just for the sake of assuaging your own guilt. This is a burden he doesn't deserve, and that you don't deserve to have lessened. That kind of "honesty" often does more harm than good.

I'd hate to be in his shoes, or yours.

7. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

The best thing to do is not to throw away your marriage because of some incredibly uninmportant issue like the size of a penis.

However, if you feel the sex with your husband is no longer funky, just give him some signals that you feel this way. I'm sure he'll start doing his best again, for you. (If not, you may have a real problem, because good sexual relations are quite important - not the size of a penis, though.)

In short, if you like your husband and want to stick with him, don't cheat on him. It's probably not worth it. Just masturbate on big dicks, or something, but don't touch them in real life.

My three cents.

8. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Short of suggesting you correct your gender designation I would point you towards our very entertaining Fictitious Stories section where your future threads might be more aptly posted. :smile:

9. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    And women wonder why men don't believe them when they say "size don't matter"...ha

10. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You sure he wasn't 11 inches? Or maybe bigger? :rolleyes:

11. njman2008

njman2008 New Member

Albums:
    Its interesting that no one said to first tell your husband. I think he would care that you had another guys cock in your mouth. Do what you want with your life but why the fuck do you have to ruin another persons life to. This is the reason I will probably stay single forever.

I saw someone said not to tell him...FUCK YOU.

12. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You cheating, lying slut! I mean, lying to us, that is: :mad:

http://www.lpsg.org/161232-finding-local-friends.html

It seems you were attracted to big cocks before you cheated. That is why you came here. :rolleyes:

Then there is your husband. A whole other issue. Its got to suck to be him right now. Pun intended. :eek: Why the hell did you get married?

And I noticed you took your gallery down. Why? :mad:

#12 Wish-4-8, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  13. B_Mister Buildington

Get that pussy stretched. Hung guys deserve the women of lesser men.

14. Drifterwood

Gold Member

How old are you?

How long have you been married?

How many partners did you have before your Hubby?

15. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Well, now that you put it like that, maybe I was wrong.

I do admire the simplicity of your argument.

16. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Become a Swinger, but that would also mean you'd have to let him sleep with other women. But yeah you also get to sleep with other guys.

SWINGERS

17. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    Buy a dildo and let your husband use it on you after he is done.
    But, seriously, you have a real problem if your marriage is in jeopardy. I wouldn't screw around his back anymore though. Get counseling for yourself and decide if you love him enough to work on things, or if the right thing to do is end a real relationship for a fantasy.

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, Fuck you! Hickboy was giving advice based on his own life experiences, just as you give advice based on yours.

Have you ever been cheated on? Did it make you feel better to find out, or were you happier when you didn't know? I know from experience that I was happier when I was ignorant. It would have been better that my ex tell me there were problems for us to work out without telling me he'd been cheating. Telling me what a loser he was only made him feel better. Not me. It made me feel inifinitely worse.

AweAwesome, if your weird story is true, you need to find out what is really missing from your relationship that you have chosen to jeopardize it in this way. I would, if I were you, seek counseling alone, and try to work out my demons. Perhaps marriage isn't right for you at this time, and you're looking for a way- any way- to get out of it. Perhaps it's something else. Figure it out, and get your shit together.

19. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    The threat of stds alone is enough of a reason for anyone to want to know if their partner is cheating. I'd want to know asap if my partner was cheating just for my own personal safety. The emotional bs can wait.

Anyways, pretty sure the op is fake so it's not that big of deal.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm happily married and still get my blood screened annually. I can only control my own actions, not my husband's. If he gets me sick, that's how I'll find out. If he's violating my trust, and takes precautions, and those precautions work, there's no reason for me to know anything. Anyone who thinks they'll always know what someone else is doing is stupid. Anyonne who thinks they need to know, so long as they are not physically effected, is mistaken.

Draft saved Draft deleted