Wow, first big dick expereince

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm happily married and still get my blood screened annually. I can only control my own actions, not my husband's. If he gets me sick, that's how I'll find out. If he's violating my trust, and takes precautions, and those precautions work, there's no reason for me to know anything. Anyone who thinks they'll always know what someone else is doing is stupid. Anyonne who thinks they need to know, so long as they are not physically effected, is mistaken.

Are you disagreeing with me or what? Why did you quote me? Your last sentence proves my point, but everything else you said makes it sound like you disagree with me. Make up your mind...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you disagreeing with me or what? Why did you quote me? Your last sentence proves my point, but everything else you said makes it sound like you disagree with me. Make up your mind...
My last sentence doesn't prove your point. I am disagreeing with you.

If you haven't contracted an illness, you haven't been physically effected. being at risk, and being effected are not the same things. If the other person has cheated, but you've not caught anything, then you really don't need to know, and I'd argue that you really don't want to know either. All one can do is be responsible for themselves. In my mind, that includes regular screening for STDs, even in what is agreed to be an exclusive relationship.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last sentence doesn't prove your point. I am disagreeing with you.

If you haven't contracted an illness, you haven't been physically effected. being at risk, and being effected are not the same things. If the other person has cheated, but you've not caught anything, then you really don't need to know, and I'd argue that you really don't want to know either. All one can do is be responsible for themselves. In my mind, that includes regular screening for STDs, even in what is agreed to be an exclusive relationship.

So when you said this statement
Anyonne who thinks they need to know, so long as they are not physically effected, is mistaken.

you only want to know if your parter has been cheating after you contracted an std. Now it all makes sense. Great logic.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So when you said this statement

you only want to know if your parter has been cheating after you contracted an std. Now it all makes sense. Great logic.
It's experience. We all go based on our own experiences, do we not. My experience has taught me this. You can't control others. If theur actions put you in harm's way, well they already did that. Knowing they did it isn't going to stop them from doing it, and isn't going to prevent the next person from doing it either. *shrug* Live and learn, they say.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My husband doesn't know about anything that's going on. I love him, but the sex is lacking and I'm turned on by larger dicks now. What should I do?

You love him, but the sex is lacking, so you go out and cheat on him. I personally think that's horrible. Have you even discussed your lack of sexual fulfillment with him and even given him a chance of rectifying the situation? You might have thought about starting there before you betrayed him.

Look, I'm not going to judge you, but wow, if you aren't getting it at home, have the respect to end it. You said you just got married? Why did you marry him if the sex isn't what you wanted?

Unfortunately, I am going to judge her. But I agree entirely with your idea that if she's unhappy enough to cheat she should offer her husband the respect of ending their "marriage".

Assuming your marriage isn't already over, get counseling. Figure out if you should or should not stay married, and proceed accordingly. And please, if you're going to screw around on your husband, practice safe sex and don't bring home any diseases to him.

If he does find out, expect him to be very hurt. You already have hurt him, but he hasn't found out yet.

I'd hate to be in his shoes, or yours.

Your last line was typically and exceedingly kind, HB. And your post was almost 100% on the money.

I had two long term relationships, 7 years each, in which I was cheated upon quite seriously. Both boys had their reasons: general insecurity, need for validation, sexual addiction, you get the drift. I, however, didn't know it and since I thought we were in monogamous relationships, I had the most unsafe sex you can imagine. They are both dead of AIDS. I ended up nursing one of them to his death some years after we'd broken up. The fact that I'm alive--much less HIV-negative--is a fucking miracle.

I have no tolerance for cheaters. I believe that if someone wants to change the rules in a marriage that's fine, but you absolutely owe it to the other person involved to inform them of that change and allow them to decide to continue under the new rules or not as they wish. No one has the right to unilaterally make decisions that affect other people and I'm not just talking about disease, I'm talking emotionally as well. When you step outside a marriage you take something away from your partner and don't tell me it's all so compartmentalized that you don't; it's felt.

I know. I've been there. Twice.

Assuming your marriage isn't already over, get counseling. Figure out if you should or should not stay married, and proceed accordingly. And please, if you're going to screw around on your husband, practice safe sex and don't bring home any diseases to him.

If he does find out, expect him to be very hurt. You already have hurt him, but he hasn't found out yet. If you do find you have a conscience and decide to stay with him, keep this thing to yourself. Don't hurt him just for the sake of assuaging your own guilt.

I'd hate to be in his shoes, or yours.

Great post - I agree.

Still undecided about the reasons for not telling them - seems sensible, but I tend to think people have a right to know if they've been cheated on. Also, I'd feel like there was always something between us if I wasn't honest. But you might be right that it's just to ease your own guilt, and causes pain pointlessly. Difficult one...

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would give you the advice of being an honorable person and not cheat on your husband, but since we've already crossed those lines, i guess i'll just go with something along the lines of "tell him before you destroy any chance of a relationship being left."

it's a good start...ya know...the truth.

i know it's a lost concept these days, but i'm sure somewhere within that body there's something that resembles bravery.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The fact that AweAmazing has not posted again on this thread is very curious. Those who accuse him/her of being a fake are probably right.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your last line was typically and exceedingly kind, HB. And your post was almost 100% on the money.

I had two long term relationships, 7 years each, in which I was cheated upon quite seriously. Both boys had their reasons: general insecurity, need for validation, sexual addiction, you get the drift. I, however, didn't know it and since I thought we were in monogamous relationships, I had the most unsafe sex you can imagine. They are both dead of AIDS. I ended up nursing one of them to his death some years after we'd broken up. The fact that I'm alive--much less HIV-negative--is a fucking miracle.

I have no tolerance for cheaters. I believe that if someone wants to change the rules in a marriage that's fine, but you absolutely owe it to the other person involved to inform them of that change and allow them to decide to continue under the new rules or not as they wish. No one has the right to unilaterally make decisions that affect other people and I'm not just talking about disease, I'm talking emotionally as well. When you step outside a marriage you take something away from your partner and don't tell me it's all so compartmentalized that you don't; it's felt.

I know. I've been there. Twice.

sigh. i love you. i'm so sorry to hear about all this.
my uncle passed away from AIDS some years ago.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's crazy, B. My uncle passed away from AIDS back in 87..

his was back in '04...

i just did a search on him, and there's a ton of things on the internet about him, and his death. he was a doctor...i never had the nerve to do this until now, so i sit here with tears rolling down my face reading the memory that the world has of my uncle.

today is a sad day.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I met this guy from online last night who I've been chatting with for the past week. We hung out had a fun time and I gave him a blowjob to end the night. The problem is that I'm so attracted to large cocks now. He was 9 inches for sure, maybe even a little bitgger. I would of fucked him, but my period prevented me from doing so.

My husband doesn't know about anything that's going on. I love him, but the sex is lacking and I'm turned on by larger dicks now. What should I do?

Just remember, no pictures, no video, no text messages, never write anything down, deny, deny, deny ;)