Wow, I love LPSG

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cocksman, May 26, 2004.

1. Cocksman

Cocksman New Member

Hello to all at LPSG!

I just happened to find this amazing board and have been keen on reading posts during the past couple of days. So I decided to join as I feel the atmosphere is pretty relaxed and friendly.

I'm a 41 year old divorced man, 6', 212, moderately endowed with a 7.5 erect penis and 6.3 around. Some partners have been delighted with its sturdiness or girth, but I know I am not even close to average in lenght of most lucky guys here. Anyway, my balls make up in size for what I lack in penis lenght, and it was great to find postings on large balls here too! I have been adjusting to the problems large balls can create since adolescence, and hope to exchange experiences on that subject soon.

Let's put those great cocks to good use

bye for now, John.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, John.

Welcome. Hope you continue to enjoy the board and that you will participate.

You've got a nice size on you, especially the girth - do a search and you'll find all kinds of topics on that - and you'll find that many of us will be glad you're here.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, Cocksman, a big welcome to you and your nice dick, which you so modestly describe as "moderately endowed". I'm hoping you post in the gallery so we can see for ourselves your unusually large balls along with your thick cock. I'm divorced after 29 years of being married to a female and am enjoying being free to use my genitals with m/m activities.

Luke ;)

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Welcome! Cocksman. Sounds like we are similarly "equipped" in the ball department. I have a 7.5 cock as well, with a nice big sac....Nobody's made fun of my little dick on here...as of yet :D :lol: B) :)

5. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

Welcome, Cocksman. We share length but I'm not as thick as you. Decent but not huge balls. Anyway, my main message right now is to say "welcome aboard." This is a very nice bunch of intelligent guys. (Well, I'm neither nice nor intelligent, but everyone else is!)

david

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Just saw your picture in the gallery and man, you are definitely NOT average-sized in the cock department. That tool is far above the norm in length and width!

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Welcome Cocksman. Nice stats you got there and a great looking tool as well--especially (As Pecker noted) the girth. Enjoy your visits and, please, do sit and stay a spell.

WOOF~!

8. curiouscat9

curiouscat9 New Member

I'm pretty new here too. Welcome to the madhouse.

By the way, your pic looks like one I let get away. Oh, the mistakes we make in our youth. :evilgrin:

9. blackwood

blackwood New Member

-----------------------------------------

Welcome aboard.......Nice shyow.

blackwood

10. hungthick

hungthick New Member

wow you love lpsg---so tkhe fuck what! i love it too but do u have to waste time mentining it?

jk --- not---- yes

i jusdt wanted to waste space as well

hehee

11. steve319

Gold Member

Ahoy, John! Welcome aboard! :hi:

I hope that you find the kind of information, support, and encouragement here that you need. The people here are, as a general rule, truly top-notch.

Hope to hear from you regularly.

12. naughty

Gold Member

Welcome John,

As you can see we are a real variety show around here. I think you will find some wonderful folks and wonderful discussions here .You may even make a few good friends as well !

Naughty

Draft saved Draft deleted