wow! I was deleted

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
from one of my uncles' friend list on facebook. I'm not hurt, but I'm rather pissed. I wrote one post bitching about my mother (his sister). He stuck his nose in, opened his big mouth and proceeded to talk a bunch of shit about things he has no clue about. My mother has been feeding him bullshit about me for years now. According to her I'm a worthless, ungreatful, good for nothing, never should have been born, pain in her ass.

Good thing is some other family (dad's side) jumped all over him when he bitched me out. Instead of taking it like a man, he started hurling insults. The funniest part of it all is both of them (uncle and mother) are card carrying lunitics.

As I said, I'm rather pissed about it all. I got to thinking about it, and I realised a few things.

#1 He is a lunitic
#2 He has had nothing to do with me in years. Last time he had anything to do with me was when we were going thru his father's house (ok he did no work, just came in and took shit that wasn't his after we had sorted thru it all) getting it ready to sale, when I was given the family pictures (by my other uncle...who was power of attny over my grandfather) to go thru and find out who was who. The second he found out I had the pictures, he jerked them out of my hands. *side note...I was given those pictures for a reason. My grandfather was still alive at the time but was begining to go deep into alzheimers, and my other uncle wanted me to go speak with my grandfather, and find out as much as I could from him about the people in those pictures, so I could then make a family history (one day I had hoped to have made a scrap book for everyone in the family to have that had pictures and info on the people in the pics).

Anyhow, I guess I'll keep the peace and keep my mouth shut, but I am still pissed. Needed to vent.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could delete all my cousins. But I believe I would have the South Park experience!
"Stan your grandma poked you, poke her back! " LOL

And Unabear I really am sorry for you bad experience with you uncle.

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am sorry you are upset. Keep breathing buddy. Take care. Regards

Meh...I'm kinda over it now. The thing that really pisses me off more than anything is what he did to me with those pictures. My grandfather died 1 1/2 year to 2 years later from complications from alzheimer's. Now its just his sister still alive, and I've tried to talk to her about the family, and she never really cared, and isn't totally in her right mind anyways. Unless one of my grandfather's brothers' or sisters' kids know anything, a huge chunk of the family went missing. Some of those pictures were so old, that they were tin type photos. There was at least one surname that I found (one of 2-3 that were actually labeled) that was tied to some noted historical figures that are now gone. I had the opportunity to find out so much about my family and it was ripped right out of my hands. It just pisses me off...

Last edited: