Wow is all I can say

xanxan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been lurking here for quite some time. This is only my second post in about 10 minutes actually. I was bored at work one day last fall and stumbled upon this site by accident. I joined and have been reading posts since that time. By all rights, I have no business here. I am far, far from hung and barely reach average in a super excited state. But I am amazed at the genuine kindness of the regular posters I have found here. I may still have issues with my not-so-grand endowment, but I do feel slightly better after reading so many posts supportive of everyone...hung or not. I hope in the future, some of you can get to know me as well as I feel I know you. You are a great group and I am wow'd by your posts.

Sorry I lurked for so long.

TripodMillenium: Welcome to the joy of posting on the board. :D

It only gets better after you dive into this lovely nuthouse. :D :p

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yah dude, it doesn't matter how big or small you are, all are welcome here. I'm only slightly above average. But like, welcome to the boards brah. I hope to hear more from you.

Pappy

Media
Welcome XanXan. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Post often so we can get to know you. Like Prep said, you don't have to be hung to be welcome here.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are plenty of us more average guys here, xanxan. All supportive voices are welcome!

Hope to hear from you often in the future!

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to the group. I am one of those, like you, who are not as gifted as the name implies. I have always been welcomed. Enjoy posting and remember the key word to this site is "support". mal

hung_big: Welcome to the boards!

There isn't much to say, but echoing the sentiments of the preceeding posts. Everyone said it well: there is no need to be ashamed or shy about your endowment. If you haven't noticed the regular, supportive members tend to hang around the ETC ETC and MEET AND GREET sections - less dedicated to cock.

Nobody's asking for your endowment; it's not part of your name tag or personality: "Hey I'm Bob and I'm 12 inches flaccid!" I doubt anybody really cares.

Again, welcome to the board and jump in to participate (whether that be in posting or fleshpiles is up to you ;) )

Chris

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by xanxan@May 28 2005, 03:52 AM
I have been lurking here for quite some time. This is only my second post in about 10 minutes actually. I was bored at work one day last fall and stumbled upon this site by accident. I joined and have been reading posts since that time. By all rights, I have no business here. I am far, far from hung and barely reach average in a super excited state. But I am amazed at the genuine kindness of the regular posters I have found here. I may still have issues with my not-so-grand endowment, but I do feel slightly better after reading so many posts supportive of everyone...hung or not. I hope in the future, some of you can get to know me as well as I feel I know you. You are a great group and I am wow'd by your posts.

Sorry I lurked for so long.
[post=315456]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome aboard..........

blackwood

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the group dude. And yes, I'll say it again...size doesn't matter that much here dude :) I never see someone's name or face from here and automatically judge them by whatever the size of their equipment is...and that's if I could even remember it in the first place. :D