Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Firefox users just right click and copy link location then paste that sucker in

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Joe Young is another representative of my favourite type - well-hung but skinny, joining the likes of Cody James, Kevin Dean and the latest in the list, Falcon's new signing Ralph Woods. He is not only well-hung (he says 9" and it sure looks it) but devastatingly good looking as well. He, like Kevin Dean, is French Canadian and also uncut. Yummy or what?

volcanoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bartonside said:
Joe Young is another representative of my favourite type - well-hung but skinny, joining the likes of Cody James, Kevin Dean and the latest in the list, Falcon's new signing Ralph Woods. He is not only well-hung (he says 9" and it sure looks it) but devastatingly good looking as well. He, like Kevin Dean, is French Canadian and also uncut. Yummy or what?

My favorite too.
And Joe Young, unlike James or Dean, is rather small in stature. I have come across a few small (~5' 8-9") and thin guys with unbelievabe endowment. The most impressive was 5.7", maybe 160 lbs with 9.5x7".:biggrin1:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah yes, I remember him. Great dick, but never thought much of the body or the face.

Also, he always struck me as one of those boys who was forced into playing the top role because of the reality of having a gigantic dick (like the aforementioned Ralph Woods, Kevin Dean, Ben Andrews, Scott O'Hara, Jack McCarthy, Jake Havoc) but given the choice would much rather be a bottom.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Joe Young's length is a waste I don't think I have seen anyone suck his cock right.