Wow never seen such grate koks

SA_Babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi kenny thankyou to say hello. Wot a betiful kok you hav. i bet your girl cant stop kissin it. i wood like to kiss it. can i hav some more pics.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hiya, I am Khosi from South Africa. I now live in London Uk. My friend showd me the site and we have been lookin at koks all nite.my puss is so hot. I have never seen such grate big penises. none of my boyfriends have had big ones but I have always wanted one but i think some of them mite hurt me. We are going to pick our favorit kok 2morrow.

hehe, you flatter us all, Khosi. We're honored to have large dicks just for you to get wet looking at, hehe. I hope that you enjoy this site and post often! Everyone here is totally rad.

peace out... and hot pics, khosi!

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome home honey!! Very nice to have you with us!! You look absolute perfect in your gallery!! You sure are on my top pussy list!!! ;-)

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hiya, I am Khosi from South Africa. I now live in London Uk. My friend showd me the site and we have been lookin at koks all nite.my puss is so hot. I have never seen such grate big penises. none of my boyfriends have had big ones but I have always wanted one but i think some of them mite hurt me. We are going to pick our favorit kok 2morrow.

I have been told that this could be a problem for some. I am just glad you are legal because you are looking real good for 21 yoa.:cool:

Heej Baby Welcome to the site!... Nice to have another lady around here! btw Nice pics in your gallery!.. and enjoy the site and our gallery ;)

SA_Babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To all who welome me to LPSG thankyou and hello to you. some of you hav asked for a pic of my friend Cindi. we only know how to add to my gallary, we not so gud with computer. i take yesterday on my phone so qality not grate. but you see she has lovly titties. wish mine were so big. I only put two pics on but if you like i hav sum more
we went to club last nite and both of us wantd to meet nice guy with big kok. but how do we know. a guy wants a woman with big tits easy he just looks buthow can a woman see big kok in club. Cindi tride asking if they were LPSG members but that didnnt work. so help please how do we get our hands on one