Wow! Really?

USN2MD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cracking up!

There is a support group for guys that have (or think they do LOL) big dicks. But it is kinda cool, all the different threads here, its like reading the Penthouse Forums lol (they even still around?).

I actually came across this site after I stumbled on a comment from a political blog that was posted here. I had no idea that there was such a place where I could talk about all the trauma associated with my rather large (as far as all you guys know) dick.

Even if it is all in my head, and yours it seems like a fun place to kill a few minutes here and there, but I won't take it too seriously. If your only problem in life is you have (or more likely imagine that you do) a large penis, well then you got no problems!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
hahahhaha.... welcome... you will find that not everyone here has (or seems to think they have) a large peen. Some have no peen at all...

For me? I just like to look at them, and play with them.
The forums are great, but you do have the right attitude... Take nothing seriously.

Just have fun. It's a great site, if you want it to be ~

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, man, don't belittle my problems. My cock has been the bane of my existence - tripping over it daily, having to pay for an extra airline seat AND carry a fscking baby seat to strap it in, career after career being depth charged, the crowds of Stihl-wielding lumberjacks I have to fight off. Dude, if only you knew.

Welcome!