Wow. Something to smile about.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is great news. Considering that her boat was hit by a 30 foot wave that tore off the mast it must have been a harrowing experience waiting. For someone with horrible sea legs I would never have had the nerve to sail around the world alone.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oddly enough, with all the crap that's going on in the world i don't find this news terribly exciting.... as much as i applaud her ambition, this girl and her brother are california rich kids who got bought sailboats by their parents in their teens and were stupid enough to take on such a vast feat alone.... and all that while the girl of the same age who walked to the corner store by herself last week and got brutally raped and murdered (hypothetically) doesn't even make news.... on an existential level, i really could care less about this girl.... or her dinky brother who looks like her sister....

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
oddly enough, with all the crap that's going on in the world i don't find this news terribly exciting.... as much as i applaud her ambition, this girl and her brother are california rich kids who got bought sailboats by their parents in their teens and were stupid enough to take on such a vast feat alone.... and all that while the girl of the same age who walked to the corner store by herself last week and got brutally raped and murdered (hypothetically) doesn't even make news.... on an existential level, i really could care less about this girl.... or her dinky brother who looks like her sister....
Well, aren't you the ray of sunshine? We'd do well to all be as sophisticated as you are.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remind me never to hire YOU as a grief counselor, prickbait.:irked:
Well, aren't you the ray of sunshine? We'd do well to all be as sophisticated as you are.
Ease up there , Hicky. I'm sure he must've overloaded the two active brain cells needed for his last post.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it's really bad news. The teen's success just paves the way for a 15 year old to try it. If that 15 year old tries and and is successful, it will pave the way for a 14 year old who will try and make it. If the 14 year old is successful, it will pave the way for a 13 year old who will most likely die in the attempt, putting a stinking cherry on top of the youngest person to sail around the world sundae.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
trust me when i say i'm not a bitch, but i can act like one sometimes.... i have a cynical point of view on a number of topics, and have no issues expressing my opinions without sugar coating them.... i will not insult anyone without cause though, so feel free to throw anything you want out there.... just keep it above the belt and everything will be just fine...

;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Define "tangent", please. Sometimes these threads are just bitchbait, and I may have found a live one. :biggrin1:
Oh, I dunno, how's about when you catch some frogmouth acting a damn fool and you verbally bashing him like your straightjacket's almost undone?