wow, this place is kinda crazy

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's so many of them Lafever that handy theory though it is they can't all be physically challenged or have had something horrific happen to them, they're just liars and while I can partly understand how someone would want to post pics of someone hot if they're unattractive I can't understand how they would actually go through all the lying that entails.

Sometimes the guys on here don't help either, women who offer camming are rarer than hen's teeth, in fact on this site I've only seen WildHoney who's actually a woman make that offer, so if a woman makes an open offer to cam you can more or less guarantee it's a fake, yet thread after thread you'll get gullible guys offering to slap their cocks out for these women whose cams just happen to be broken, or who will send pics, in effect rewarding them for lying and giving them an incentive to do it.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lafever: You bring up a good point - one that I hadn't thought about, to be honest - but then again, I would find it very hard to respect and be compassionate to someone who's presenting themselves under false pretenses, burn victim or not. Who's to say they're not going to lie about another aspect of themselves afterwards?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was referring to those i've met in person, but yes he's included. :smile:

See, and I thought you were just fishing for gallery comments.

Which reminds me...

EVERYONE LOOK AT THE HAWT CHIK IN NO_STRINGS' GALLERY AND LEAVE COMMENTS EXPRESSING YOUR DEEP DESIRE AND ADULATION.

Thanks, I'm done now.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there`s a pelethera of them out there who do it for attention sp, thats a given.
I just try and keep in mind for the one or two out there who are what i talked about just for their sake, and for my own from feeling like an ass later.
Sp i know in my heart you`d never dish it out unless you felt it wasn`t kosher.
I`m so much like you i don`t know if you`ll find that as a compliment or an insult but in saying so i know i would never intentionaly trip the deaf, blind, and mute kid, if you catch my meaning and i know you do, call it intuition if you want.
Alot of times you`ll say something in a post and i`ll stay quitely behind the scenes and i`ll say to myself, oh yeah, tell it. As i`m sure we all have done at times.
Just so you know, i`m a little pee`d off at the fakers myself, with the chance thought that maybe theres the one out there who needs our love and support.

lafever

p.s. Answer this honestly to yourselves, would you converse with someone and flirt with them if you knew they were handicaped?

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.s. Answer this honestly to yourselves, would you converse with someone and flirt with them if you knew they were handicaped?

Thank you for asking: Yes, my fantasy is to meet a kinky quad into Masochism. (I know I'm one of 14 people who has seen Freddy Got Fingered, but I had to put that out there.)

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
See, and I thought you were just fishing for gallery comments.

Which reminds me...

EVERYONE LOOK AT THE HAWT CHIK IN NO_STRINGS' GALLERY AND LEAVE COMMENTS EXPRESSING YOUR DEEP DESIRE AND ADULATION.

Thanks, I'm done now.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Wow, you're crazy - why don't you just quote your post to it moves on to the next page of the thread, covertly bumping that message while adding no new content to this topic whatsoever. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All this crap is an excellent reason for taking time to appreciate those whom you know to be real on this site. Loud and clear.

Yep! People don't do that enough.

Did you ever think to consider that maybe the fakers look up to us members that are real, or consider the fact that maybe some are physically challenged or worse yet have had something horrific happen to them so the internet is their only vice to be normal even if it`s a fantasy.

This might be their only venture to the outside world, i would never want to beat someone down just to find out they`re a burn victom or something to that effect.

There are times when one should think outside the box just for the sake of someones feelings just in case there are underlying circumstances that are not known, as for instance an unsean variable.

I would definatly not want to dampen anyones spirit just because they faked their photos, especially when i don`t know the real reason, it`s all speculation uless i know the facts. And i could end up paying for it with my conscience later, as i have myself.

Even if i`ve been guilty of bashing someone in the past i must consider that whatever i know to be the truth is subject to revision, even my attitudes towards others, as i would want the same respect myself if i was in their position,

It seems as though sometimes fakers do it to bait someone as another might fake just to get attention, while others will fake who they are for kicks, but theres still the percentage that might be disabled. Just some food for thought, and no, i am by no means a saint, i have learned the things i know today by the many mistakes i`ve chosen to live by in days past.

lafever

Very true and something to consider, but there is a big difference with this forum and that is that people frequently meet up in real life. Most of the real regular members here are who they are in real life and as such, don't think twice when someone says "Let's all meet up!" A faker is going to be twice as abhorrant to us as members than to other people on other sites.

I am not downing your theory, but there are numerous other communitites for people in that sort of vein (Cybertown, SimsOnline, etc.). In those communities you actually create a cyber person and persona. I honestly believe that if someone joined and said they were a quadrapalegic (sp?), they would be welcomed with open arms because they told the truth.

Take the case of Swimming Lad. Swimming Lad had no need to post fakes and he did, he admitted and apologized. He's a real stand up guy in my book for doing that and I think the majority here respect him. So far the majority have said stay and that is how forgiving and accepting LPSG members are of people.

But that's just my thought.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lafever there are lots of people on the net who are suffering from one thing or another, just as there are in real life, whether they're in a wheelchair or suffer from acne or whatever they could just take the option not to post and not to make liars out of themselves, and yes I have flirted with a guy who was in a wheelchair, just like being able to run a marathon and wrestle a bear with his bare hands doesn't make a guy a man, being in a wheelchair doesn't make someone less of a man, and in particular on the net what does that matter?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just so you`ll know i`m the type of guy who cries when i see a commercial where someone loses 100 pounds or more. I guess thats why i don`t answer the door for salesmen. Ok, now you can make fun of me, i can take it.

lafever

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's a fake jon and the little comment about guys im'ing her is a sort of psychological trick, it makes her look more wanted if she bumps up the amount of im's she has and it reinforces mentally that other guys think she's real so you should too. You can see the same thing on Ebay, there can be two identical items and the one that already has a bid is the one people want :)

i guess i still dont get it. how can some guy or whoever she is get off on pretending to be a girl & getting a lot of hits? i dont get the payoff unless there maybe isnt one & it's all a big joke. this person isnt making money on ebay. :confused:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really have no idea on that one jon, if it's a guy how can he get off on being told he has great tits, if it's a woman who's posting photos of a hotter woman wouldn't hearing compliments about the woman in the pic just make her feel even worse about herself.
People are strange.

StorBalle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, several members have made the same observation (see the thread More fakes...). Here is what Ericaligirl said in a comment on one of her pictures in reply to someone who said in a comment there that he had seen her pictures on the internet before:
Well, I don't know. What I said in that thread was that, if EriCALIgirlDD is not the girl in the pictures, she does an awfully good imitation of a pissed-off So-Cal girl.

Hahaha, that's pretty funny

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really have no idea on that one jon, if it's a guy how can he get off on being told he has great tits, if it's a woman who's posting photos of a hotter woman wouldn't hearing compliments about the woman in the pic just make her feel even worse about herself.
People are strange.

It could turn her on. The pics are hot enough where she could get off just by thinking that she has control of this hot little body.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you ever think to consider that maybe the fakers look up to us members that are real, or consider the fact that maybe some are physically challenged or worse yet have had something horrific happen to them so the internet is their only vice to be normal even if it`s a fantasy.

This might be their only venture to the outside world, i would never want to beat someone down just to find out they`re a burn victom or something to that effect.

There are times when one should think outside the box just for the sake of someones feelings just in case there are underlying circumstances that are not known, as for instance an unsean variable.

I would definatly not want to dampen anyones spirit just because they faked their photos, especially when i don`t know the real reason, it`s all speculation uless i know the facts. And i could end up paying for it with my conscience later, as i have myself.

Even if i`ve been guilty of bashing someone in the past i must consider that whatever i know to be the truth is subject to revision, even my attitudes towards others, as i would want the same respect myself if i was in their position,

It seems as though sometimes fakers do it to bait someone as another might fake just to get attention, while others will fake who they are for kicks, but theres still the percentage that might be disabled. Just some food for thought, and no, i am by no means a saint, i have learned the things i know today by the many mistakes i`ve chosen to live by in days past.

lafever

Thank you, lafever. It's what I have been trying to explain. I am a compassionate person. I'm the type who will lend out money when I know I won't get it back. I will get a homeless person a hotel room on a cold night. I HATE to think I have hurt someones feelings, especially without cause.

I've talked to burns1de about this, and I can't help it. I feel bad and sorry for them and it actually hurts my heart to think that someone is that afraid of rejection.

It's just me, I guess. I, myself, don't feel the need to prove anything, though burns1de has seen quite a bit... :biggrin1:. He's even seen my chubby stage.....:eek:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
She's a fake jon and the little comment about guys im'ing her is a sort of psychological trick, it makes her look more wanted if she bumps up the amount of im's she has and it reinforces mentally that other guys think she's real so you should too. You can see the same thing on Ebay, there can be two identical items and the one that already has a bid is the one people want :)

is that why women have no interest in me unless I have a g/f lol

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wldhoney,

Thank you love, you know compassionate people make the best lovers.:smile:

lafever

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wldhoney I'm afraid I find it hard to be charitable towards someone who's purposely lied, and most fakers go on to compound their lies when they're called out on it making it even worse. Fakes often hurt people in their quest for whatever it is they're trying to gain and why should anyone have any charity towards them when they don't care who they lie to? When found out why don't they have the guts to explain their actions instead of flinging out insults to the people who are asking them why and acting as if they're the ones who were wronged?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Wldhoney I'm afraid I find it hard to be charitable towards someone who's purposely lied, and most fakers go on to compound their lies when they're called out on it making it even worse. Fakes often hurt people in their quest for whatever it is they're trying to gain and why should anyone have any charity towards them when they don't care who they lie to? When found out why don't they have the guts to explain their actions instead of flinging out insults to the people who are asking them why and acting as if they're the ones who were wronged?

well I have the same problem with dishonest people
but someones oen person is dishonest and you wind up still loving them
pain...
so much pain heh