WOW...ummm...WOW..

yummary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stumbled upon the site and being the newly divorced...I am ummmm......happy/mesmorized/overwhelmed/moist/HAPPY..

One of my nicks for my ex was wee willy, as his name is William....

Well, anyway now that I have regained a bit of my composure....
I'm Mary.

I do look forward to meeting most of you.

I am a small internet business owner, an artist, I have a dance background. I just got my divorce final. and am rather happy about that.
I have a biting sense of humor, I love to laugh and I love males and females.

So here I am.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW ummm WELCOME :D

Big big welcome to you :D This is a geat site (tho its getting slower by the day :rolleyes: ) and everyones really nice. Well almost everyone anyway, well maybe half of them, well.... im nice anyway haha
Hope to see you about and read some of your cool funny posts. Cute, funny and devorced, sounds good to me :D:D:D:D:D
xx

yummary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, that was FAST !!!!

I have never been so well recieved within a matter of minutes.

Thank you all who have extended a welcome.

Also happy to see other women here as well.

50% to answer your question...7 years...guess I got that 7 year itch.
And to the Lovely Veronica...thats so funny you said that...I was so faithful for the most part, but was accused all the time of partaking, so I finally did. And it was with a neighbor, when I first went to finally seduce him, he was washing his truck, and we went inside for a beer and a friend of his showed up...so shall we say, it turned into a 2 for 1 special??? More bang for my buck? I can't help it...it was so funny at the time.
I decided to finally do what I was accused of and it just all fell in my lap.
They were both "biggies" and I think that day just opened my eyes...WIDE.

Sice weeman was not into a cuckold situation....too egotistical (over what? I do not know) I knew it was over. The biggies were not the reason. There were many factors. But it just all came together that day for me...what am I still doing here? That was my feeling when I walked back to my house.

Sorry to rattle on about a bad situation...its just is still kind of funny to me.

NOW on to the GALLERIES !!!!