WOW...ummm...WOW..

yummary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know Sunny can do this.

AWWW geez, seems someone seems to know me from my business site, and has chosen to reveal my real name.

Sorry everyone, but I wanted to keep my business and fun seperate so I have taken down my pics. And I will not be posting anymore.

I have reported this, but its still up, so that is all from me, thank you to those who were so nice.

And to rubiosa, to reveal another members name is really bad form, and not classy at all.
Call my phone line again for more of that male on male stuff you enjoy talking about. I will not block you.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, ok
Thank you for all the great PM's...and for the handful of you who asked...my ex was 5-5 1/2.
Usually 5....but a little something up the yazoo seemed to swell him and add 1/2"...

Yummary is already shaping up as the most repellent being to join the board in a long, long time.

You know, I think I want to apologize unreservedly to yummary for yesterday's remark.
I was annoyed by her mention that "something up the yazoo seemed to swell [her ex-husband] and add 1/2".
My thinking was, You married him, doll. Why be so publicly abusive of him just because your feelings changed.
But what business is it of mine?
What do I really know about the situation?
Who is really injured? We don't even know his name.
When did I become perfect?
And last, if there was something a little brutal in yummary's statement (and maybe 'brutal' is altogether too strong a word to even think about using), what good purpose is served by answering with a post of my own that was unqualifiedly brutal.
So, yummary, earlier in this thread, I welcomed you.
I reaffirm that now.
And again, I apologize.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yummary is already shaping up as the most repellent being to join the board in a long, long time.
I don't get it. :confused: My impression is she's someone with plenty to say and belongs here (even giving advice to the guy who's obviously just looking for SPH).
So what's the problem?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to answer the phone when I was about to post the message above.Now I've seen your latest post and you've answered my question.
I hope she sees and accepts your apology.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AWWW geez, seems someone seems to know me from my business site, and has chosen to reveal my real name.

In future, you really might wish to give some thought to being secure on the internet. It took me all of about 2 seconds to get to your business site from your gallery yesterday. Then another 2 seconds to get from your business site to private images of you (including topless) during the photo session from which you posted a couple of images in your gallery.

I wasn't even particularly interested, and spent all of about 10 seconds looking in total. I was really just checking out whether you were genuine or not (we've had a lot of phoney women in these parts, using others' modeling shots). Anyone who was more interested could easily have dug further.

If you don't want things to be connected... use different filenames at different sites; and don't name or number your images in sequence (mary1, mary2, mary3, etc.), as this makes it ludicrously simple for anyone to quickly check them all out.

Stay safe on the internet, folks.