wow, we had sex

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
so last nite wifey and I went to bed as usual, and I have gotten to the point of not expecting ANY physical affection, I told her I was going to wait to her to come to me, and in light of recient events, I dont think that was a bad idea, I wanted her to make the move, to show me she was ready to start up out marriage again.
anyway, we had GREAT sex, and afterwords, me being me, I had to ask, "how was it"? well, she said it was the first time in a LONG time she had good feelings about having sex with me! I dont know, I think its a good thing.. c'mon guys, lemme know some input :)
DLC ;)

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DanLaCanada@May 21 2005, 06:07 AM
Last nite wifey and I went to bed as usual. I told her I was going to wait to her to come to me, and in light of recent events, I don't think that was a bad idea, I wanted her to make the move, to show me she was ready to start our marriage again.
We had GREAT sex, and afterwords, me being me, I had to ask, "How was it"? well, she said it was the first time in a LONG time she had good feelings about having sex with me !
I think its a good thing.. c'mon guys, lemme know :)
DLC ;)
[post=313353]Quoted post[/post]​

By "she had good feelings about having sex with me"
do you think she was referring to your "physical" problem, emotional, or both ?
"In a LONG time" seems to indicate both. Sounds like ONE step forward, once.
In France they say, "One shot does NOT a cannon, make."

Marriage is based on much more than GREAT SEX !

Financial Responsibility,
Caring,
Laughter,
Helping with Shared Objectives ,
Good Cookin' ! :)
Children, etc.

Good Luck !

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
It may be a good sign if your wife is ready to earn your trust back again...I definitely think it is a start but from reading your earlier post - it seems a bit like you guys got some serious issues to work on that are going to take some time to recover from...Good luck and I hope things work out the way you want...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Does the happy dance with Dan. You're a far better man than most. So, no more revenge fantasies?

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
thx everyone,
yeah, i want to send "the guy" a dozen roses and thank him for making my relationship with my wife better then ever.
hahahah
I think that would REALLY piss him off.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DanLaCanada@May 27 2005, 10:45 PM
wow, we are getting along so well, it is just awesome!
[post=315455]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi Dan, I'm glad to hear you and your wife are getting along-- I hope the trend continues! Just don't think all of your problems with her have been solved (yet), continue going to counseling, and good luck!

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hung9mike+Jun 4 2005, 11:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung9mike &#064; Jun 4 2005, 11:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DanLaCanada@May 27 2005, 10:45 PM
wow, we are getting along so well, it is just awesome&#33;
[post=315455]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi Dan, I&#39;m glad to hear you and your wife are getting along-- I hope the trend continues&#33; Just don&#39;t think all of your problems with her have been solved (yet), continue going to counseling, and good luck&#33;
[post=317827]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

we just "graduated" from marriage counseling, and are taking courses on how to improve and maintain a marriage, then we are taking a basic communication course... wow, the marriage is better then ever&#33;
i want to send the guy she was seeing a thank you card&#33;
-dan

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan&#39;s is the PERFECT example of how relationships GROW. People must endure the ugly hard times, come out of them as better people loving each other all the more deeply and spiritually, in roder to grow to their fullest potential.

Too often in marriage (and realtionships in general) we quit when the going gets tough. The sad fact is, those that struggle through the tough times are rewarded with a deeper realtionships the likes of which wuitters will never know.

Kudos to you and your wife Dan&#33;