WOW - you all need a life....

stud21

Just Browsing
Media
Wow - all i can say is you guys have the biggest friggin egos i've ever seen. i can't belive some of the stuff i've seen on this board.

I'm tired of this. You aren't so great just because you have a big dick - WAY too many of you have your entire identiy wrapped around your big dick and i think that is really sad. SO SAD - I don't care that i have a dick that is 4.5 inches - at least i have an IDENTITY outside of my dick. I really can't believe how much you guys are so wrapped up in your penis size - it is so pathetic. Get a life people - get a job - make some money maybe??? Then maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with your dick size and with this large penis board - when i see people who have 8 thousand posts i just feel bad for those people - clearly this is their entire life. I am not mad at you - why would i be? Just feel bad for you - having a big penis and having a few others who validate it is your whole life.......wow, pathetic....8k+ posts?

i know a ton of guys who actually have reallly big penises who have never heard of lpsg - and most smaller guys too - these are real men -not pathetic losers who hang out here 100% of the time looking to feel good about themselves because they have a bigger than average weiner (and usually claiming it is 7-10+ (um yeah right).

This isn't the rant of someone who is small - just someone who thinks you guys need a life. Good luck....real men don't obsess about how big they are or how small they are - they actually do stuff in their lives besides talk about how big they are.....get over yourselves.....most of you aren't even that big.....

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow - all i can say is you guys have the biggest friggin egos i've ever seen. i can't belive some of the stuff i've seen on this board.

I'm tired of this. You aren't so great just because you have a big dick - WAY too many of you have your entire identiy wrapped around your big dick and i think that is really sad. SO SAD - I don't care that i have a dick that is 4.5 inches - at least i have an IDENTITY outside of my dick. I really can't believe how much you guys are so wrapped up in your penis size - it is so pathetic. Get a life people - get a job - make some money maybe??? Then maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with your dick size and with this large penis board - when i see people who have 8 thousand posts i just feel bad for those people - clearly this is their entire life. I am not mad at you - why would i be? Just feel bad for you - having a big penis and having a few others who validate it is your whole life.......wow, pathetic....8k+ posts?

i know a ton of guys who actually have reallly big penises who have never heard of lpsg - and most smaller guys too - these are real men -not pathetic losers who hang out here 100% of the time looking to feel good about themselves because they have a bigger than average weiner (and usually claiming it is 7-10+ (um yeah right).

This isn't the rant of someone who is small - just someone who thinks you guys need a life. Good luck....real men don't obsess about how big they are or how small they are - they actually do stuff in their lives besides talk about how big they are.....get over yourselves.....most of you aren't even that big.....

You should try typing this rant on the "Kill this thread" thread instead. :rolleyes:

It's so full of misguided assumptions and your 'insights' into the way you presume people's lives to be... perhaps if you'd ever tried interacting with people here, rather than assuming, you'd have come away with a different impression.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yup 8k+ - dude get off the board and do something with your life - your penis doesn't validate you.

I've hardly even ever discussed matters of my penis here. :rolleyes:

As anyone who's actually spent time getting to know me realizes, I work online a lot, and use LPSG as a background entertainment site for making lighthearted quips, etc.

And you're right --- my penis doesn't validate me; it's an entirely minor part of my life and who I am. But then, I never claimed it did validate me in any way, manner, or form; only you did that in your assumption-based little worldview. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yah, to be honest... you clearly haven't done much more than look at the bullshit threads in the Young and Hung section. I would have the same opinion if ALL I read was " Look at my dick, is it big enough to please my man/woman?"

However, I have read the boards.There is much more than just guys running around, bragging about their "big cocks". If you don't like it, or haven't taken the time to get to know a few of the people here, than you leaving is no loss.

Just so you know, this "big cock", just finished his university career, goes out socially 3 times a week, visits with friends at least twice a week, runs a small afterschool program that let's kids without support at home have some fun and excersize before they go home, in addition to that, I have made 9000 posts and have 30 pictures in my gallery.

So, you can just shut the fuck up about your little pre-concieved notions. Thanks.

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're "tired of all this" why are you still here???

If you had a cock the same size you'd probably want to share it, talk about the issues surrounding having such an appendage but you haven't, so ce la vie, build a bridge and get over it.....

We love big cocks.

You sir, can cock off.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since when were you given the right to decide what constitutes "getting a life", and why do you assume that people in this forum aren't employed, educated, and affluent? If you have such a rich and rewarding life, then why take the time to needlessly berate others? The fact that you're so miserable, judgemental, and ignorant would make me assume that perhaps your life needs a little reconfiguring.

Also, since the primary focus of this forum IS penis size, it's logical to think that while people are logged on, the tendency will be to offer opinions and discussion on sexually related matter. When people log off, they go about their non-penis related activities, as I'm sure you do.

I'm glad to see one less simple, judgemental prick lurking these parts, so good riddance, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

stud21

Just Browsing
Media
I've hardly even ever discussed matters of my penis here. :rolleyes:

As anyone who's actually spent time getting to know me realizes, I work online a lot, and use LPSG as a background entertainment site for making lighthearted quips, etc.

And you're right --- my penis doesn't validate me; it's an entirely minor part of my life and who I am. But then, I never claimed it did validate me in any way, manner, or form; only you did that in your assumption-based little worldview. :rolleyes:

8K plus posts - get a life people.....really please do.....having a big penis doesn't make you attractive - if any of your clearly "potential" partners (all of whom clearly want you cuz you're so hung (um yeah) knew you had 8k+ or evey 1k+ posts or god forbid even 50+ posts here believe me they'd dump you in a second for a guy with a 4.5 inch dick who actually works and has a job and makes a lot of money) - no your dick size isn't that important - no most guys don't stare at it at the urinal, or in the locker room - no most women don't think it is that great - no guys - this is just sad.....I'd rather have my 4.5 inches anyday than your clear obsession with something that doesnt matter and quite frankly masks (not very effectively) your closeted homosexual desires.....

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
8K plus posts - get a life people.....really please do.....having a big penis doesn't make you attractive - if any of your clearly "potential" partners (all of whom clearly want you cuz you're so hung (um yeah) knew you had 8k+ or evey 1k+ posts or god forbid even 50+ posts here believe me they'd dump you in a second for a guy with a 4.5 inch dick who actually works and has a job and makes a lot of money) - no your dick size isn't that important - not most guys don't stare at it at the urinal, or in the locker room - no most women don't think it is that great - no guys - this is just sad.....

Are you illiterate or just stupid, seeing as your post is utterly tangential to what I wrote?

Or maybe this is today's comedy thread. It's so hard to tell. :rolleyes:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup 8k+ - dude get off the board and do something with your life - your penis doesn't validate you.

Steady on folks. Don't rise to the bait. There is no penis validity on LPSG. That isn't the issue. The guy has a point - a lot of us are too hung up on penis size, that's why we (and him) are here, but we're working through our issues and having a lot of fun in the process, but why is the guy being so mean and nasty. If we don't want him in our gang it shouldn't be about the size of his wang (that would undermine LPSG) it should be because he's rude and obnoxious. If we don't like what he has to say we should put him on ignore.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a single line response to a thread from Jan 7,2007 posted by this fucktard. "who wants a small dick LOL LOL LOL LOL"

His previous posts seem to indicate an obsession with large penises, not to mention having ZERO control over the English language in its written form. Read his prior posts in the context of todays semi-literate rant. It's really, really funny.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Steady on stud21. Don't rise to the bait. There is no penis validity on LPSG. That isn't the issue. The guy has a point - a lot of us are too hung up on penis size, that's why we (and him) are here, but we're working through our issues and having a lot of fun in the process, but why is the guy being so mean and nasty. If we don't want him in our gang it shouldn't be about the size of his wang (that would undermine LPSG) it should be because he's rude and obnoxious. If we don't like what he has to say we should put him on ignore.

Yes, Riven, there are people here who are hung up on size. However, unlike them, he has chosen to start a thread about the site, making comments that we are all pathetic and have no life etc. Personally, I feel that someone who doesn't like it as much as he does, should leave because clearly, he is becoming more pathetic by just associating with us.

Personally, I feel insulted by his comments. He's just being rude for the sake of being rude.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't care that i have a dick that is 4.5 inches - at least i have an IDENTITY outside of my dick. I really can't believe how much you guys are so wrapped up in your penis size - it is so pathetic.

On 28 December 2006, you wrote with regard to another person's dick pic:

That thing is pathetic - ugly LITTLE head on it, 4.5 inches at most, tiny balls..was probably 10 yrs old when I was that size.... [source]

Now, remind me just who's pathetic and size-obsessed again. :rolleyes:

stud21

Just Browsing
Media
No, those of you who post are really really funny - nobody cares except for you - NOBODY is staring at your dick in the locker room, NOBODY is staring at it at the urinal, NOBODY is staring at your buldge, your buddies DON'T CARE and DON'T NOTICE - GUYS DON'T CARE THEY CARE ABOUT MONEY, WOMEN AND HOT GUYS (if they're gay) - you people are WAY OBSESSED with YOURSELVES in a weird way - get over it - NOBODY CARES - this is a REALITY CHECK....

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On 28 December 2006, you wrote with regard to another person's dick pic:

That thing is pathetic - ugly LITTLE head on it, 4.5 inches at most, tiny balls..was probably 10 yrs old when I was that size.... [source]

Now, remind me just who's pathetic and size-obsessed again. :rolleyes:

Awww.... don't get mad at him Alex..... he's clearly too simple to recall what he wrote a few months ago.