WOW - you all need a life....

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow - 16k posts? Working towards 1 Million? You aren't that big either....Like i said - at least i said what i thought, but the more i read of the board the more i respect the guys with smaller ones who actaully do things. 16k posts would take years to think about and write - wish i had that much time on my hands.....luckily for me i make $$$ and FRIENDS (I mean not friends b/c of my penis size on a "support" board for large penises") - go do something people.

Wow, you've got the biggest balls of any troll I've seen. Insulting one of the administrators, whoo-eee! Bravo! Encore! :popcorn:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, for one, and happy that stud21 has chosen this path. Sometimes unstable people wake up in the morning and start firing rounds in a McDonalds, making innocent people lose their lives because he has none. Thank God that this simple lunatic just chose to post a few barely literate paragraphs (OK, not actual paragraphs per say) to help himself get through the latest crisis. Lives were saved this morning people. Let's feel good about ourselves!!

stud21

Just Browsing
Media
karl rove - drool - he must be HUGE - I bet he posts here - must be at least 10 inches - i'm sure his pictures (of course with no ruler) would show that - love him.......sure the prez stares at him in the locker room and every white house intern wants him after they see the buldge in his pants and dick cheney lets him run foreign policy after they shower together.......right............

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UH sure it is - just like every guy on here is huge - love how you have any pics of that "huge" cock - anyone actually have a pic where they measure it?????????? Oh that is right......it is just big - believe me - i am and everyone is obsessed with it....really.....really....i mean really.....right the three guys who post 8-10k posts????? You believe me right????

I'm working on getting pics up, but I haven't found a lens long enough yet. I've contacted NASA about borrowing Hubble for a weekend but they've been slow to respond.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
karl rove - drool - he must be HUGE - I bet he posts here - must be at least 10 inches - i'm sure his pictures (of course with no ruler) would show that - love him.......sure the prez stares at him in the locker room and every white house intern wants him after they see the buldge in his pants and dick cheney lets him run foreign policy after they shower together.......right............

hm... maybe it is JQB after all

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow - 16k posts? Working towards 1 Million? You aren't that big either....Like i said - at least i said what i thought, but the more i read of the board the more i respect the guys with smaller ones who actaully do things. 16k posts would take years to think about and write - wish i had that much time on my hands.....luckily for me i make $$$ and FRIENDS (I mean not friends b/c of my penis size on a "support" board for large penises") - go do something people.
You keep harping on how many posts some of us have. Now, use your tiny little brain a moment here, and use a calculator if simple division is too hard for you. Yes, I have over 4000 posts. But guess what? I've been a member for over 3 years. My average is about 2 or 3 posts per day. In the last hour, you have made 14 posts.

And your stupid analogy of how much money you make and how many friends you have - I doubt it.

I have more than enough income to be quite comfortable, and I have a vast network of friends.

You are an idiot. Take your own advice and get a life. Are you aware how stupid you look if you keep hanging around, posting on a website that you claim is only for the losers?

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you're "tired of all this" why are you still here???

If you had a cock the same size you'd probably want to share it, talk about the issues surrounding having such an appendage but you haven't, so ce la vie, build a bridge and get over it.....

We love big cocks.

You sir, can cock off.

Not that I am trying to stir the pot here, but ce la vie means Such is life in French and build a bridge and get over it usually follows the line "cry me a river"

And I kinda agree with the guy - 8000 posts is alot.

Just me two cents.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I, for one, and happy that stud21 has chosen this path. Sometimes unstable people wake up in the morning and start firing rounds in a McDonalds, making innocent people lose their lives because he has none.

Funny, I thhought exactly the same. He clearly is a troll trying to get reactions out of the members here, this is a typical occcurance in every posting group, no matter the topic.
But he could also be an unstable person, trying to use this anonymous form of communication to blurt out what he never manages and/or dares to do in real life.

Quite possibly its just a stupid teenager, but since we´re also having fun with this....go on, please!:tongue:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<sniffles> <wipes tear> I never thought I would miss the lil guy, but it seems kinda empty in here without stud21 to knock around.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that I am trying to stir the pot here, but ce la vie means Such is life in French and build a bridge and get over it usually follows the line "cry me a river"

And I kinda agree with the guy - 8000 posts is alot.

Just me two cents.

There are exactly seven members here who have more than 8,000 posts. That's not very many. Of those members, several have been around upwards of 5 years.