Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's gone already? Damn...well i think NJQT pretty much nailed this one. If he's still reading i'd really like to know what kind of self-hating losers would put up with his ignorant, condescending ranting long enough to be considered "friends".

I really wanted him to be able to respond (woulda gone something like "i don't act like this in real life") then we coulda nailed him for making double standards about people here shaping their personalities around their penises...oh well.

C

college22punk9

I think his issue was more or less that he thought people faked their size. I"m sure with his "issue" he's ad recently something happened to him which sparked all this. For my "what if"... I bet he's some 80% straight guy who decided to finally act on his little obsession with large penises, and he probably met someone on the internet who said they are 8, 9 or 10", and then met them and had an experience, but was disappointed when they were like 6". LOL. So now he's bitter. I mean the common thread from all his posts since the beginning were like "8-10" (yeah right)", and similarly worded. Personally I dont think he's trolling for responses. I think something somewhat traumatic in his little world messed him up and now he "hates" everyone who claims to have a big dick, for whatever reason. The alternate theory would be him meeting someone with a big dick, but saw what stud21 was packing and decided not to fool around with him. I think that would piss someone off enough to write/start such a thread.

Hmmm.... what do you think?

p.s. he was posting quite a bit in a short amount of time, so if stud21 kept it up, soon he'd be at 1K, 2K, 8K posts. hahaha.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I kinda agree with the guy - 8000 posts is alot.

There are exactly seven members here who have more than 8,000 posts. That's not very many. Of those members, several have been around upwards of 5 years.
NIC, some of these people don't really seem to have a grip of basic arithmetic, so I'll do it for 'em...

5 years X 365 days per year + one leap day = 1811 days.

8000 posts / 1811 days = 4.417448923246824958586416344561 posts per day average, or even rounding it up -

ABOUT 5 POSTS PER DAY, GIVE OR TAKE A LITTLE. Is that really "alot," [sic] rckhrdstd?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, it kinda is DC, don't you think? if you keep that momentum over such a long period of time. My point was that there are only a handful of members that have reached that benchmark. Ultimately though, who cares? Posting repeatedly to a message board to tell other people they have no lives because they post repeatedly to a message board, and to brag about all the awesome friends you have is only about the dumbest thing anybody has ever done, ever.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think his issue was more or less that he thought people faked their size.
<...>
Personally I dont think he's trolling for responses. I think something somewhat traumatic in his little world messed him up and now he "hates" everyone who claims to have a big dick, for whatever reason.
<...>
Hmmm.... what do you think?
I don't think its issue was about size fakers. I think it was trolling for responses. Otherwise, it would have ranted more about size claims and actual size. What it really ranted about was the number of posts the members have, and how they need to get a life. Ironic, because its relative post count was 7 times what most of ours are.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On 28 December 2006, you wrote with regard to another person's dick pic:

That thing is pathetic - ugly LITTLE head on it, 4.5 inches at most, tiny balls..was probably 10 yrs old when I was that size.... [source]

Now, remind me just who's pathetic and size-obsessed again. :rolleyes:

Revision: you wrote the above words about your own penis, of which you posted images using another of your numerous IDs.

Sad little SPH fucktard. :cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
NIC, some of these people don't really seem to have a grip of basic arithmetic, so I'll do it for 'em...

5 years X 365 days per year + one leap day = 1811 days.

8000 posts / 1811 days = 4.417448923246824958586416344561 posts per day average, or even rounding it up -

ABOUT 5 POSTS PER DAY, GIVE OR TAKE A LITTLE. Is that really "alot," [sic] rckhrdstd?

You'd be surprised how quickly the post total will rise when you take a moment to greet n00bs.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd be surprised how quickly the post total will rise when you take a moment to greet n00bs.
True, Pecker, and you always take time to greet the noobs. But the eye-rolling irony of it was it basically saying "you are a loser because you don't have a life because you average 4 posts per day; I, on the other hand, have a rewarding career, thousands of friends, because I only rack up a measly 12 posts in one hour."

Media
I'm with you on that one, Pecker! Like you, I have taken the time and greeted every newbie since I joined a year ago, and if not in a post by Private message. I was gone a lot in September through December but still got the job done. I will be a 5000 post man soon, and surprisingly I have a life, too. This is probably the only place that Stud21 will ever see the word 'Stud" in association with himself. Me, I am a sex god and the hottest fictional male at LPSG! We need trolls to come on so we can all vent our spleens a little and make for some very funny threads. We should have one category just for trolls. Round them all up and then let them make fools of themsleves.:biggrin1:

Back to Troll Bashing!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In summary, he didn't have penis envy... he had post envy.

It seems like he was far more envious at the number of posts people had rather than the size of their post. He tried "PE" (post exercise) such as trolq'ing and made early gains, but ended up peaking before he could reach his desired count of 10000 posts.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UH sure it is - just like every guy on here is huge - love how you have any pics of that "huge" cock - anyone actually have a pic where they measure it?????????? Oh that is right......it is just big - believe me - i am and everyone is obsessed with it....really.....really....i mean really.....right the three guys who post 8-10k posts????? You believe me right????

NIC_IQ160 had pics up until about 6 weeks ago. He is BIG, most definetely above average.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey stud,

Ironic how you said that all guys on here were so into their dicks and have no life....apparently our members consititute , lawyers, plastic surgeons, engineers, finance specilaists, teachers, management and the list goes on......if the members were so obsessed only about their large cocks how on earth would I ever uncovered what they do for a living, and what they are most passionate about. You would be most surprised that it has little to do with their dicks but how they give back to society.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Stud" if you dont like it please feel free to leave.

If, however, as I suspect you get off thinking about guys who have bigger cocks than you and your little weiner please feel free to stay but learn to play nice in the sand pit

PS - chastising people for lots of posts is a bit ironic given that at your current output you will be joining some of the "big boys"soon

Peace and Love
Del

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) for Beginners

1) Set up an ID and post pictures of your small cock at various points over an 18-month period (perhaps using the IDs hunggstudd21 and hhhottguyy, amongst others), pretending that it's someone else's penis... for example: Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C

2) If you have not already criticized your cock (which you are pretending isn't yours) in the opening post, then use another one of your IDs to do so (perhaps the ID stud21): Exhibit D

3) After being caught out [Exhibit E] as hunggstudd21 by me (and I just happen to have 8000+ posts), start a thread using your stud21 ID to malign, specifically, people with over 8000 posts :rolleyes: ---> Exhibit F (this thread).

I think that might help in understanding what this thread was really about. :tongue: