WOW

B_larsen

Experimental Member
Media
Sheesh! There are so many cocks on this site that don't belong to the people posting them as their own.
:liar:

Can't LPSG make it mandatory for everyone posting a dick-pic to verify it. Simple enough?

B_bangbang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you're calling people liars and saying that the pics don't belong to them..
but you don't even have any photos.
loser.

B_larsen

Experimental Member
Media
you don't even have any photos.
loser.
Grow up, Bangbang. Not everyone want to plaster a pic of their dick on LPSG. Or, maybe I'm considering it..
My comment has nothing to do with me or you. It's a statement about pics I've seen on here and on other websites and the names and countries are different. So I don't quite see the point of your comment, unless you're naieve enough to believe they're all genuine.

LOL. If you're desperate to see mine, PM me. :rolleyes:

D

deleted464787

lol, its amazing that people can get some kind of gratification that people online would say "OMG YOU'RE SO HUGE" about a dick that's not even theirs.

But then again, who am I to stop them from "feeling good" about other random people telling them that the dick that doesn't belong to them is big. It's their prerogative, after all.

Personally, I would feel... well... very "empty satisfaction" from a reaction like that. Its like "Hey, at least people online think my dick is big! Too bad everyone in real life knows its useless."

Let them keep posting the photoshopped dicks, and dicks that don't belong to them, I say. Its entertaining for us, and gives them some pleasure, apparently, so why combat it?

Edit~~

Oh, and Notsoproud:
You look at least average, at worst. I wouldn't be too worried about the size of your dick.

Last edited by a moderator: