Wow.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Jun 20 2005, 10:59 AM
Hey, folks -- give it time to heal before asking for pictures.

Congratulations. What gauge did you start at?
[post=322433]Quoted post[/post]​

Call me a puss, but.. 8 gauge 3/4 inch.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Jun 21 2005, 12:32 PM
Those of you who are cringing and screaming 'ouch!' -- really, it's not that bad. 90% of the 'hole' is already there; the needle only has to create an exit hole along the shaft through a layer of flesh about 1/16" thick. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, the most painful part of the experience is the first urination following the piercing.
[post=322726]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, urinating wasnt bad for me at all. The hardest part (no pun intended) is sleeping. I am a toser. Also, I normally wear boxers, but in the healing process I was told to wear briefs. Damn. I will be glad once this is completely healed up.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Landshark77@Jun 24 2005, 07:06 AM
Call me a puss, but.. 8 gauge 3/4 inch.
[post=323741]Quoted post[/post]​

No puss-calling here. I started at 10-gauge and waited a month to stretch up. Now that it's starting to heal, how do you like it?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Landshark,
WELCOME! to the club. We are a select and adventuresome fraternity. Puss? Starting out with an 8ga??? Not by a long shot. That's a size up from what most men have put in. Congratulations....I'm about 11 years with mine now and just had a zero installed. Never had anything but pleasure with mine...enjoy, Landshark.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 24 2005, 01:13 PM
Landshark,
WELCOME! to the club. We are a select and adventuresome fraternity. Puss? Starting out with an 8ga??? Not by a long shot. That's a size up from what most men have put in. Congratulations....I'm about 11 years with mine now and just had a zero installed. Never had anything but pleasure with mine...enjoy, Landshark.
[post=323791]Quoted post[/post]​

Man, I am loving it. Just counting the days until its fully healed. I havent shot a load in 2 weeks!

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not into anything sexual that hurts. Just hurts so good. Puncturing and piercing does not sound fun. No offense to any of you with a P.A. (Personal Assistants can be so evil with those ice picks....)

Hope you are happy with it, landshark.

:D

plato

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, you are going to force me out of lerking and post this.
Congrats Landshark, I know you will like your pa. No joke, it will take about
6 weeks for your pa to heal. Then 8 ga. will not be large enough and off
you go to where I am at. You did this for yourself and don't let anyone
talk you into taking your pa out! Am trying to post a picture of mine, but have not been successful as of yet. In case I can't get it done, 1/2 inch by 1 inch around.
Are we having fun yet? :D

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THIS IS NOT AN INDICTMENT, just curiosity... why get a PA? What is the attraction? And can you still stand up to piss without getting your shoes wet?

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
congrats on that i miss my pa i have a subincison now so it was removed when i got that but i am getting a deep reverse pa soon and that is going to rock lol

by the way for the people that ask a PA or prince albert piercing is formally named though its much up for debate after just as the name says Prince Albert who was one of the first recored to get it. it was called a dressing ring at the time and was used to tie the penis to one side during the time of reallly tight pants.

as for the reason for getting it well i personally like the way it looks its a visual turn on but also large large bundles of sensitive nerves are located in the male penis and the piercing is intended to rub in the inside of the urethra during sexual activity which makes it much much more stimulateing.

the standard piercing is done with no smaller then a 10g needle and is realitively fast healing the penile tissue because of massive blood flow heals in a snap, it is also cleaned everytime you urinate because untill urine leaves the body it is sterile and washes any debrie of the piercing, it stretches itself really easy though so you will be up to size in no time if you are wanting to go bigger 4g is useally the average size people stop at, though i have seen much much bigger and we have a person here with a 0g and i use to have a 00g one, yeah so anyway enjoy that beast and be carefully piercings are addictive.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I looked at the pix and fainted. That's all I have to say.

What does having such a thing do for you.

Both of my sons have piercings (ears, tongues, navels...) but I feel like I'd be doing something really weird and out of character if I gave myself any wounds, especially for the sake of self-adornment.

I love you guys to hell and gone, but why butcher your beautiful meat like that?

sorry. I'm in mother hen mode today.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HickBoy@Sep 9 2005, 01:04 PM
I looked at the pix and fainted. That's all I have to say.
[post=341747]Quoted post[/post]​

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I was a bit taken by surprised by it too!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Also have a pa here.....it was the last genital mod I got. First was a frenum, followed by another frenum on the top side of cock just beneath the glans. Right now I have 9 genital piercings, pa, pubic, guiche (2), frenums (4)in, one I retired, the hole is still there but no barbell in it. I do need something to fill the hole, and find a hole to fill....

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well done landshark,ive been thinking about getting a pa for a while.good on u for having the balls to do it.just wondering when ur gunna post some pics of it? :yourock: