wow

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by mista geechee, Mar 31, 2008.

1. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    hasnt it been proven that there is no rel way to make your dick longer without surgery? and that if you do get implants or wtever, your dick wont work right?

2. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Your user name is mista geechee.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

In short the answer is yes and no......there are surgeries out there that can increase the length of the penis, but as to how much longer is different from man to man. In this surgery, they go in and cut the tendons or ligaments or whatever, that 'attach' the penis to the body (i think i am right in saying this...its the thing that keeps your penis held out from the body, instead of just flopping down under its own weight). This is a dangerous (not life threatening) surgery, which can often lead to E.D. Yeah they can put implants in your cock to make it fatter, but the risks of having a functioning (sexually) penis 5 years down the road are not that great. Scar tissue can/is a big issue with both of these surgeries. I'm sure I'm not 100% correct here, but I hope I have gotten the point across.......Be happy with what you have hanging b/t your legs... surgeries like this are only done in extreme circumstances....i.e. men with micropenises (less than 3 inches erect).

4. Principessa

Gold Member

He's telling you where he is from and the dialect he speaks.
    The Gullah are African Americans who live in the Low Country region of South Carolina and Georgia, which includes both the coastal plain and the Sea Islands. Historically, the Gullah region once extended north to the Cape Fear area on the coast of North Carolina and south to the vicinity of Jacksonville on the coast of Florida; but today the Gullah area is confined to the South Carolina and Georgia Low Country. The Gullah people are also called Geechee, especially in Georgia.

The Gullah are known for preserving more of their African linguistic and cultural heritage than any other African American community in the United States. They speak an English-based creole language containing many African loanwords and significant influences from African languages in grammar and sentence structure.

The name "Geechee," another common name for the Gullah people, may come from Kissi (pronounced "geezee"), an ethnic group living in the border area between Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia. Some scholars have also suggested Native American origins for these words. The Spanish called the South Carolina and Georgia coastal region Guale after a Native American tribe, and the Ogeechee River, a prominent geographical feature in coastal Georgia, takes its name from a Creek Indian word.

5. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    A+++++

yea if you heard me talk you prolly wouldnt understand me but o well

6. Principessa

Gold Member

My grandma was a geechee and when she spoke to her siblings we never understood her.

7. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    I know what the reference is, I just found it funny.

8. JumboCannon

JumboCannon New Member

Not true. My cock is 3/4 inch longer and 1/2 inch girthier than it was three years ago - all permanent gains and all due to natural penis enlargement.

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

as i have said before on this site, most doctors will agree that a majority of men can increase their penis size about 1 inch in length and in girth. some will gain more some less and it's not going to happen over night.

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Simplest way is to use a cloth tape measurer that you washed in really hot water and dried at high temperature...

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

dang! I'm impressed!

12. D_Baetes Sackhouse

D_Baetes Sackhouse Account Disabled

What method did you use?

13. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

Exactly. Everyone else can be skeptics, but we will reap the benefits of PE. My Penis is longer, thicker, and no longer has an exaggerated arch as when I registered here. Just check out my first pictures and compare them to the latest 2.

14. jimivan9

jimivan9 New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by njqt466
    He's telling you where he is from and the dialect he speaks.
    The Gullah are African Americans who live in the Low Country region of South Carolina and Georgia, which includes both the coastal plain and the Sea Islands. Historically, the Gullah region once extended north to the Cape Fear area on the coast of North Carolina and south to the vicinity of Jacksonville on the coast of Florida; but today the Gullah area is confined to the South Carolina and Georgia Low Country. The Gullah people are also called Geechee, especially in Georgia.

The Gullah are known for preserving more of their African linguistic and cultural heritage than any other African American community in the United States. They speak an English-based creole language containing many African loanwords and significant influences from African languages in grammar and sentence structure.

The name "Geechee," another common name for the Gullah people, may come from Kissi (pronounced "geezee"), an ethnic group living in the border area between Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia. Some scholars have also suggested Native American origins for these words. The Spanish called the South Carolina and Georgia coastal region Guale after a Native American tribe, and the Ogeechee River, a prominent geographical feature in coastal Georgia, takes its name from a Creek Indian word.

"I know what the reference is, I just found it funny."

Can you explain why you think that it is funny? I would love some insight into how your complex sense of humour works. Really. Thanks.

15. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
  16. 220483

Gold Member

I'm laughing so HARDDD......! :biggrin1:

17. DAVISDAVE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted