wow

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hasnt it been proven that there is no rel way to make your dick longer without surgery? and that if you do get implants or wtever, your dick wont work right?

In short the answer is yes and no......there are surgeries out there that can increase the length of the penis, but as to how much longer is different from man to man. In this surgery, they go in and cut the tendons or ligaments or whatever, that 'attach' the penis to the body (i think i am right in saying this...its the thing that keeps your penis held out from the body, instead of just flopping down under its own weight). This is a dangerous (not life threatening) surgery, which can often lead to E.D. Yeah they can put implants in your cock to make it fatter, but the risks of having a functioning (sexually) penis 5 years down the road are not that great. Scar tissue can/is a big issue with both of these surgeries. I'm sure I'm not 100% correct here, but I hope I have gotten the point across.......Be happy with what you have hanging b/t your legs... surgeries like this are only done in extreme circumstances....i.e. men with micropenises (less than 3 inches erect).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your user name is mista geechee.

He's telling you where he is from and the dialect he speaks.
The Gullah are African Americans who live in the Low Country region of South Carolina and Georgia, which includes both the coastal plain and the Sea Islands. Historically, the Gullah region once extended north to the Cape Fear area on the coast of North Carolina and south to the vicinity of Jacksonville on the coast of Florida; but today the Gullah area is confined to the South Carolina and Georgia Low Country. The Gullah people are also called Geechee, especially in Georgia.

The Gullah are known for preserving more of their African linguistic and cultural heritage than any other African American community in the United States. They speak an English-based creole language containing many African loanwords and significant influences from African languages in grammar and sentence structure.

The name "Geechee," another common name for the Gullah people, may come from Kissi (pronounced "geezee"), an ethnic group living in the border area between Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia. Some scholars have also suggested Native American origins for these words. The Spanish called the South Carolina and Georgia coastal region Guale after a Native American tribe, and the Ogeechee River, a prominent geographical feature in coastal Georgia, takes its name from a Creek Indian word.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Gullah are African Americans who live in the Low Country region of South Carolina and Georgia, which includes both the coastal plain and the Sea Islands. Historically, the Gullah region once extended north to the Cape Fear area on the coast of North Carolina and south to the vicinity of Jacksonville on the coast of Florida; but today the Gullah area is confined to the South Carolina and Georgia Low Country. The Gullah people are also called Geechee, especially in Georgia.

The Gullah are known for preserving more of their African linguistic and cultural heritage than any other African American community in the United States. They speak an English-based creole language containing many African loanwords and significant influences from African languages in grammar and sentence structure.

The name "Geechee," another common name for the Gullah people, may come from Kissi (pronounced "geezee"), an ethnic group living in the border area between Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia. Some scholars have also suggested Native American origins for these words. The Spanish called the South Carolina and Georgia coastal region Guale after a Native American tribe, and the Ogeechee River, a prominent geographical feature in coastal Georgia, takes its name from a Creek Indian word.
I know what the reference is, I just found it funny.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as i have said before on this site, most doctors will agree that a majority of men can increase their penis size about 1 inch in length and in girth. some will gain more some less and it's not going to happen over night.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dang! I'm impressed!

Media
Not true. My cock is 3/4 inch longer and 1/2 inch girthier than it was three years ago - all permanent gains and all due to natural penis enlargement.
Exactly. Everyone else can be skeptics, but we will reap the benefits of PE. My Penis is longer, thicker, and no longer has an exaggerated arch as when I registered here. Just check out my first pictures and compare them to the latest 2.

jimivan9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466

"I know what the reference is, I just found it funny."

Can you explain why you think that it is funny? I would love some insight into how your complex sense of humour works. Really. Thanks.