Wrangler Jeans Help

Shicksal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I like to wear Wrangler jeans sort of tight. Not too tight where it looks dumb but tight none the less. Everytime I go out and buy a pair, and wash them, they shrink so tight where I cannot wear them anymore. I usually buy the 13MWZ Original Cowboy Cut Jeans, they fit me great, but they look like they are too high on my waist. I was wondering if the Slim or the Stretch Slim ones are great to wear. Basically I want to have a great bulge and a great ass look in them. So can anyone give me some tips on buying a pair? Thanks in advance!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Jeans actually don't really shrink all that much. They will feel that way after coming out of the wash, but you have to walk around in them to kinda stretch them back out. This has been the case with every pair of jeans I've ever had. I just went to slim fit jeans and I love them. They fit great when new, but shrink up a bit after every time I wash. So I can parely get them on. I just have to walk around in them a bit and they will relax a bit.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the cowboy cut stretch jeans and they worked out great. have both the slim fit and reg fit and they both fit about the same except the slim fit is tighter in the thighs slightly.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wranglers fit high on my waist also. I wear Levi 501 shrink to fit. I do have the legs narrowed about an inch at a tailor shop($8/pr, lots of folks have jeans altered). As I am long & lanky. Levi's current cut on 501 and 505 jeans is just too baggy for me. I don't like them super tight, but not that baggy. What I like about 501's is after awhile they just fit your body very well and comfortably. the button fly also adds to the bulge and my ass must look good. ladies and my wife say I have cute ass, and a great ass for an old man. I buy the rigid indigo 501's and break them in myself, hot wash, and hot dryer will shrink them down. usually after that, it's warm wash and hang out on the line to dry. in fact, that's were the pair I wore last night is going right now!!! Try Diamond jeans, they actually have a triangle piece of denum in the crotch area, very comfortable. also try Cinch brand. both of these mfgrs make a slim fit. Typically these are in $40 range, whereas I get Levis for $25/pr. western wear and boot shops around here carry those brands.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
denim does not shrink in width..just length...so..buy the next size up...and you should be good to go..
i have an uncle that is sr vp at wrangler...and this is what he told me...