wrangler jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by wellhung, Oct 9, 2010.

1. wellhung

wellhung New Member

ok here's my question my wife is wanting me to wear a pair of wranglers and they are tight. what the hell am i suppost to do with my cock in thoses things? were do cowboys put it in those jeans. was just hoping for a few suggestions for it. is it rude to bulge in these things dont want to offened anyone. not sure i want to look like im smuggling something either. rodeos have mostly guys i'm guessing and well would hate to show to much. so anything helps if you have experiance with these. or any tight jeans for that matter i guess.

2. luna1388888888

Albums:
    Dude,wragler jeans are the worst thing EVER if your well hung.I personally cannot wear them due to the bulge.I have levi's and other jeans that fit just fine but theres something about wranglers that bad for big cocks like myself?

3. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    well you better make your wiffie happy and wear them:smile:
    but, wranglers do fit tight.
    I sorta show in all the pants I wear, but they wrangle & levi jeans and my work pants by dicky I show even more.
    They esp aint made to fit a black man thur the thighs, ass, and croutch.
    You know how we built!:biggrin1:
    I gots a couple of pair that I wear sometimes and even wearing a jock-strap I can't hide my gential/dick print from showing; and besides that the joc-strap is not comfortable and I have to keep pullin and adjusting which draws even more attention. Also they makes me walk & look even more bow-legged.
    But I think it's something that many women do find sexy when we wear them...so just hang free ad don't worry about the looks you going get:wink:
    Be a show-off cause you an't gonna hide it anywhere:tongue: we just too damn big in the valley for some types of pants.

4. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

I wear Wranglers pretty much all the time, I have since high school; the bulge is just a badge of honor, I take lots of looks from women and men alike, the good news was when I was single and wore Wranglers I never had a problem hooking up.

5. dad4you

dad4you Member

Apparently your wife wants to show off her trophy man. It is not any different than some men wanting their woman to wear revealing clothing show her off as a trophy woman.

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never understood the gone-ass look, myself. My jeans have always fit, regardless of which brand they were.

7. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I wear wrangler jeans and boxers all the time. I am not sure if they are looking at my bulge or if my bugle is showing.

8. DQSundae

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wranglers are the best. They make a man look like a man in all the right places. Show off your big ole package and tight firm rear, go for the cowboy cut.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear boxers with everything, including Wranglers and Levis. I'm wearing black Wranglers in my avatar photo. I like that my dick is visible hanging to the right side of my fly, even if it's not that big limp. I think it looks good to see a guys goods in his pants. Be proud of what you have and wear boxers or freeball in those Wranglers. You'll enjoy the admiring glances that you get.

10. Builtfarmtough

Builtfarmtough New Member

I'm with most of the other guys on here. Cowboy cut wranglers really accent the goods. growers an showers both seem to get good results in wranglers. I wear em almost everyday an get looks from girls an from guys

11. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  12. maxcok

Gold Member

It seems like Wranglers are cut for guys with slimmer thighs. In my experience, if you are well endowed it's hard to hide it in a pair of tight cowboy cuts, esp. if you're freeballing or wearing a jock, or if you have beefy thighs and a meaty butt in relation to your waist. Of course, depending on the venue that could be really crass or an asset. If you want to downplay the goods, I suggest trying out different styles of briefs underneath and opting for a larger size. Either way, your butt will still look good, and maybe that's what your wife likes?

#12 maxcok, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  13. texasman469

texasman469 Member

Albums:
    There is a Wrangler cut that works for guys who are larger size. Try on a pair of Wrangler "MWZ" cut. These work well for me.

14. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just don't understand why guys are so worried about showing what they have down below. Heck, do you think women worry that much?..be proud and let it show.

15. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    If you've got it, flaunt it.

16. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't always like showing off because it sends out sexual signals and there are more men who tend to openly watch then women, women are more subtle in that area.
    It also invites gay people to come up and flirt with me which I don't really appreciate.

17. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

get the loose-fit or relaxed-fit. another possible choice is the stretch jeans.

18. D_Rufus Rodzilla

D_Rufus Rodzilla Account Disabled

Wranglers are just too tight for me. They're just not comfortable, too tight in the thighs and ass. I prefer Levi's. If you've gotta wear Wranglers, I'd wear a jock so you don't squeeze your equipment outta shape. Good luck, man!

19. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Years ago, I had a boyfriend who made it clear he disapproved of the bulge down the left leg of my Levis 501s (although I'm sure this was one of the things that made him pick me up in the bar the night we met). For our first Christmas, he gave me a pair of Wrangler jeans (I don't know which cut). He told me "Now, these don't fit the same as your Levis. You woun't show that embarassing (to him?) bulge." So, I tried the Wranglers on, and the result was completely obscene. I was forbidden from wearing them, and ended up exchanging them for something else. (I gues the BF figured out that it wasn't the Levis that made the bulge, it was me...)

20. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd never noted Wranglers for having great bulge giving properties.

What I have noted is that they really don't do much to show off a man's ass. Men's butts tend to look kinda flat in Wranglers.

Draft saved Draft deleted