Wranglers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by zeus1985, Jul 6, 2007.

1. zeus1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I saw Wranglers to a store in town, what are the Wrangler "model" that allow to show more bulge?

2. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wranglers are great. I've seen alot of models in catalogs and generally they're not focusing on the front it's more the 'Wrangler butt' they show. I belive the designer for Wranglers may be a little on the gay side, cuz they know what to look at

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or a woman. Or a team of women. Or a team of gay men and straight women. The latter is usually the case in the fashion industry.

4. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    have Wrangler Cowboy-Cut slim fit stretch jeans. the fit is great, they are very comfortable, and my package fits great and shows a nice bulge down my left leg. the stretch factor is great...just enough to be well fitting but not uncomfortable. fit the butt good too. I highly recommmend them..but make sure cowboy cut and stretch. even better with boots when the weather cools again

5. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've worn Wranglers for over thirty years. They're my first choice of jeans, although I don't like a tight fit. During the nineties they practically disappeared in the UK and I had to switch to Lee but they've reappeared in the stores in the last seven or eight years.

Which reminds me, the crotch has worn through on my blue Ohios (I cycle a lot). Time for a new pair "for best".

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Wranglers tend to fit me better than just about any other brand, if and when I can find my size.

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I've worn Wranglers for years. They come in a lot of different cuts. They fit my arse nicely, and show off my package without causing me pain. I can't get that in the other major brand. 501's squash my goods.

8. flynn

flynn Member

Albums:
    Diamond gussett has them all beat for room to show your package.

9. bulge4u2

bulge4u2 Member

I just looked at the Diamond Gussett site, I don't see how they would show off a bulge better than Wranglers, since they have an extra piece of material added to the crotch. The only pic of a guy wearing them on their site, (sitting down) shows a lot of loose material in the crotch area. They look no different then relaxed fit, baggy jeans. Wranglers really show off the butt, and are made to be worn very tight,just go to any rodeo and see for yourself, that's the beauty of Wranglers !!!!!

10. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    yep..and that is the beauty of the stretch denim..tight but still comfortable

11. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

Wranglers are the best. But then again, everyone where I live wears them, and I rarely wear anything else. Around here everyone ususally wears the Cowboy Cut regular or slim cut. I like the regular cut because they don't make my ass look as flat as the slim cuts do.

12. TXWranglerButt

TXWranglerButt New Member

Whoever designed the wrangler jean needs major props! Nothing better than a tight pair of wrangler jeans showing a nice bulge and butt! Only kind of jean I wear.

13. BBB2.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like wranglers. My problem with them..I think they need to make a more fashionable pair. Perhaps with a smaller rise with the zipper. One thing that I really hate...this is real petty on my part. It's the huge plastic Logo tag they put on the back of their jeans....I think it is a distraction when worn with a belt.

:cool:

14. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Anyone know of a good place to get these jeans in the UK?

15. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

People still wear Wranglers??

16. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
  17. Principessa

Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing!
    I haven't worn Wranglers since the 6th grade, that's when the designer jean craze hit NJ. :tongue: But in all honesty, I remember thinking back then that they made my butt look like a flat square. I guess they put more effort into the mens styles.:rolleyes:

18. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
  19. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not really sure what they'd count as - probably. I tend to prefer Ohios myself, although I used to like Kansas (I haven't seen any for ages). I have a hell of a job getting any jeans of any make that fit me, 'cause I'm a 35.5" leg and a 38" waist. There are often some 38" waists on the shelf but they're always 30" or 32" leg! That's why I find Debenhams or The Jean Store are good.

20. Cockmo

Cockmo Member

Albums:
    Rocking Republic jeans are THE BEST!! A bit pricey but look good on, button fly and show a nice package (if you're a shower). I like to dress right with them show a good VPL!!