Wranglers

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I go for the Wrangler Cowboy Cuts from Sheplers, or any other place that is in a rural area that sells clothing. Out here in rural no where, its all guys wear. I like 'em because it shows off my ass and bulge.

dancinguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude, cowboys to cruisers to leather guys wear Wranglers. I do too. The 13MWZ's can not only show the best package (dressed left or right), but a great ass view, if you've got it.:cool:

dancinguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By the way, you can get them at any Wal-Mart for about 20 bucks. The longer you wear them, the better they hug your front and back package!!!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We've been wearing Wranglers for many many years. Boot cut. A couple of years ago we changed to Carhart. They've got good package dispaly and wear really nice. But there really is nothing like Wranglers. A buddy of ours wears Cinch when he's 'dressed up'. He's got the nicest 'baseball player butt' around and the Cinch jeans really show it off to perfection!

TXWranglerButt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
By the way, you can get them at any Wal-Mart for about 20 bucks. The longer you wear them, the better they hug your front and back package!!!

Yeah but the Wranglers you can buy at Wal Mart aren't the good ones. You gotta go to a western store to get the Cowboy Cut wranglers - 13mwz style. Those are the best ones for showin' off your package and ass.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know I had to resurrect this thread when I found it :biggrin1: :wink:

Been wearing cowboy cut Wranglers since I was about 12. Had to get a job to buy my 1st pair. Mom only bought JC Penney plain pocket jeans and said that if I wanted Wranglers I'd have to by them myself. Went down that week to the local feed store and got my 1st job.

I'll actually wear Wrangler 20x or Cinch Jeans if I'm dresing up, but cowboy cut have always been my normal pants.