wrapping question

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I finally built a captain's wench. You're supposed to use theraband as a wrap, but I can't find any and I don't want to buy it online. Are there any alternatives that are just as good? I've seen Ace Bandage mentioned. Could I just use some of that? And also is cotton necessary?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you’re familiar with the captain’s wench, no doubt you are also familiar with Thunders where the inventor of the wench has had a lot of input. Likewise other guys there come up with equally interesting ideas and one has suggested using silicone to make certain items. You can get a two-part kit that, when mixed, can be moulded into virtually any shape; I have found silicone to be the most comfortable next to my togger, no matter what the operation. The kits are a little pricey, but will make a lot of customised wrap and who knows what else you might like to make using it? I mean, I believe Bib hangers use silicone?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you’re familiar with the captain’s wench, no doubt you are also familiar with Thunders where the inventor of the wench has had a lot of input. Likewise other guys there come up with equally interesting ideas and one has suggested using silicone to make certain items. You can get a two-part kit that, when mixed, can be moulded into virtually any shape; I have found silicone to be the most comfortable next to my togger, no matter what the operation. The kits are a little pricey, but will make a lot of customised wrap and who knows what else you might like to make using it? I mean, I believe Bib hangers use silicone?

The insides of BIB Hangers are coated with what appears to be silicone rubber.