Wreck Beach

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, although I can't say I have been to those beaches, I do live in the northwest region.

Just a state or 2 down in Portland Oregon, area, we have 2 nude beaches. There is Rooster rock state park (Cock Rock in slang terms), Or (Chanteclair Rock, in my grandparent's era). There is a Nude Beach at the east end of the parking lot. Go to east end. . park car. . go out into the marsh grasses and seasonal wetland, and walk about 1/4 mile from parking lot to nude beach. . Men and Women go there. . gay and straight but predominantly gay. . and yeah lots of action there in bushes during summer.

The other Beach is just North of Portland, near the confluence of the Willamette river, and the Columbia, on Sauvie Island. (I perfer Rooster rock. Less mosquitos).

There is also a Hot spring about an hour and a half from portland, . . actually Just SE of Estacada, in the upper Clackamas basin, Called Bagby hot springs. It is a hot spring in an old growth forest. rustic log hewn tubs. . and wood bath house. (roads are impassable in winter. Its close to Mount Hood.)

Misterslave.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been to Wreck and Cresent. I was born and raised in the Vancouver area. Wreck beach was pretty lively when I was a young man, and I would sell weed and/or hash there on weekends. I don't know what it's like now, I haven't been to Vancouver in many years.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What kind of experiences are you hoping to know about, OP? I know lots of people who have had great times at Wreck Beach, but nothing sexual.