Wrestlers Penis's

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Apparently Dustin Rhodes (Golddust) is a monster. Vince Russo saw it and can't stop talking about it and his ex Terri (Marlena) made mention it caused issues early in their relationship. Someone mention his brother Cody, maybe it runs in the family.
Ric Flair is said to have a babies arm holding a apple.
Virgil is always mentioned as the biggest

Missy Hyatt fucked a lot of the boys,

curiosguy91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently started to go to wrestling training (the greco Roman style. not the US show stuff.)

And first thing I noticed was they were all buff no matter their age

And honestly the four dicks I saw during the shower time 3 were huge. Or on this side well above average.

nice thick and heavy schlongs there. ;) And I might or might not had a fantasy of them doing me all night long after that first day of training. ^^ (though when I am there I am actually 99% focused on the sport XD)

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it’s because the biggest dicked guys feel uncomfortable in a wrestling singlet and pursue other sports instead of wrestling. I know I quit swimming in middle school and wrestling in high school and only focused on football and baseball due to having an obscene bulge in my Speedo’s and singlet.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mean; this pic looks cool...makes me ask, what was the story there? Or is everything fake; fake doctored pictures? Hard to know what is true any more?

Well dude, there's only one thing worse than doctored pictures - and that's fake doctored pictures...hehehe. :p

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its actually taken from the Olympics!

The Georgian and Iranian and Egyptian wrestling teams are frequent visitors to my sexual fantasies. Hairy, muscled and absolutely masculine... wrestlers and rugby players, the two sexiest groups of sportsmen in the world

Reactions: masqlnbtm

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Maybe it’s because the biggest dicked guys feel uncomfortable in a wrestling singlet and pursue other sports instead of wrestling. I know I quit swimming in middle school and wrestling in high school and only focused on football and baseball due to having an obscene bulge in my Speedo’s and singlet.
Same here, @bigun8 , re: wrestling and swimming, although I stuck with swimming because I really enjoyed it.
Also, in my day, we didn't wear speedos to swim. The bathing suits were square cut, which, sometimes, can be even more revealing, Baseball became my sport of choice for most of my younger years.

Reactions: bigun8 and orangeC

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He had a hard-on like that? Hard to believe (no pun intended).

I know that wrestles sometimes get a little stiff during matches from rough body-contact (natural from testosterone). But like what is shown above???
It's a tactic to intimidate the competitor. ;-)

Reactions: BIGBULL29

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I recently started to go to wrestling training (the greco Roman style. not the US show stuff.)

And first thing I noticed was they were all buff no matter their age

And honestly the four dicks I saw during the shower time 3 were huge. Or on this side well above average.

nice thick and heavy schlongs there. ;) And I might or might not had a fantasy of them doing me all night long after that first day of training. ^^ (though when I am there I am actually 99% focused on the sport XD)
I had the opportunity to play with 3 wrestlers and all of them were very well hung.

Reactions: nicnic