Wrestlers who get you hot

SR_AM5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite was Melina Perez. She got fired though. Rumors were she was getting fucked by some of the other male talent in the locker room. All doing this behind John Morrisons back.

Shawn Michaels whose bubble butt has been exposed more times I can count. Not to mention he posed for Playgirl, he stripped down to his underwear in the ring multiple times, & lets not forget about that casket match where the Undertaker grabbed him by the balls. Very Hot!!!!!

Another favorite was Tom "Z-Man" Zenk who was well-known for the bulge in his trunks. There are stories that other wrestlers tried to expose him when in the ring, Arn Anderson actually stuck his hands down Z-Man's trunks; grabbing/squeezing his dick & balls while parading around the ring. They used to get away with alot of things back in the day.

As of today's wrestlers Adam Cole of Ring of Honor Wrestling is hot & bulging.
Dolph Ziggler, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, John Morrisson, & Brad Maddox(Vickie's assistant whose clothes are so tight it look like he painted them on.)

I also have notice that some of the referees look like they should be wrestlers. Anybody else notice that?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
God I must be OLD. I loved Sting with his little stinger
I must be old as well. Sting was my absolute favorite growing up. I hated watching wrestling, but my brother loved it so that meant I usually had to watch it as well. Getting to see Sting once in a while made it all at least bearable to me. Others from that time that I loved were Marcus Alexander Bagwell (later Buff Bagwell) and Ravishing Rick Rude.

Reactions: Battman117