Wrestlers

bigman2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wrestlers have such awesome bodies and mmm mmm do they look good. and im talkin about pro wrestlers like the rock, john cina, triple hhh. Does anyone have any idea how big they are or do they have any good pictures of them, cuz that would be sweet. I try to find nude pics all the time, but it don't work. Goldberg too!

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think just to clarify, we should change the terminology of the type of wrestling you're talking about. We call that rassling here. This is so we don't confuse the acting with the real sport. Which by the way, I find real wrestlers hotter than the bulked up, actors of rassling.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
I hear the "search" facility at LPSG is real good ... :rolleyes:
I am sooooo tempted to start a thread, but I'm not sure which angle I'd approach it from. I'm not sure if it would be...
How would YOU piss off Alex8? -or- How to NOT piss off Alex8!
Hmm, let's go with "How would YOU...?" Here's my top 5

I'd be a bad spellur
I'd start countless threads about him
I'd compliment him shamelessly, in said threads
I'd ask him if he could find me some nudes of a celeb that already has 20 threads
I'd ask him if there were any articles here about something as common as penii, penes, penises, peneses, penuses, and penusus

Hmm, i guess 4 & 5 are really just disuse of the search function. Anyway, I love you Alex, and think you're the best! :biggrin1:

Reactions: deleted19282211

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
I am sooooo tempted to start a thread, but I'm not sure which angle I'd approach it from. I'm not sure if it would be...
How would YOU piss off Alex8? -or- How to NOT piss off Alex8!

yadda yadda yadda...

A plaintive post written almost completely in capital letters without a 'please' in it works, too. :rolleyes:

bigman2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ALL YOU GUYS ARE DUMB. ALEX8 IS THE MAN. HE GETS EVERYTHING FOR US AND HE HAS A NICE PACKAGE. YOU MORONS SHOULD SHUT UP AND NOT GET THREADS OFF SUBJECT. THAT IS WHY SO MANY NEEDED TO BE RESTARTED IS BECAUSE STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS. ANYWAYS, HOW ABOUT SOME MORE GOOD LINKS WITH HOT BODIED WRESTLERS!!!!

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bigman2005 said:
ALL YOU GUYS ARE DUMB. ALEX8 IS THE MAN. HE GETS EVERYTHING FOR US AND HE HAS A NICE PACKAGE. YOU MORONS SHOULD SHUT UP AND NOT GET THREADS OFF SUBJECT. THAT IS WHY SO MANY NEEDED TO BE RESTARTED IS BECAUSE STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS. ANYWAYS, HOW ABOUT SOME MORE GOOD LINKS WITH HOT BODIED WRESTLERS!!!!

In a word. Troll.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tallguypns said:
In a word. Troll.
Exactly! And is he trying to be ironic with his screaming all-caps praise of Alex, while asking for links, with no sign of a "please"? And, um, didn't he notice that Alex already posted some links, AND suggested the ever handy "SEARCH" facility here?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigman2005 said:

Troll Alert! Frogmouthed jackass invading LPSG! Call out the BGG for immediate dispersal.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tallguypns said:
I think just to clarify, we should change the terminology of the type of wrestling you're talking about. We call that rassling here. This is so we don't confuse the acting with the real sport. Which by the way, I find real wrestlers hotter than the bulked up, actors of rassling.

amen to that brother.

Attachments

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
4B19E368-7BB8-4430-BCB8-2ADAC2F683A3.jpeg

amen to that brother.
He does look good in this pic. that you posted.